Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Request by Dentinger haha

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Default RE: Request by Dentinger haha

Hey I think the doors look great. Dont know if I would want to get in and out everyday. the car look sharp. VERY CLEAN.
Like the lip on the front. Is that stock paint. Nice joh
[align=left] [/align]

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Is this what you were trying to do? Once figured out, it's not hard.
Capture the URL of the picture. If you had given us access to the entire Photobucket album I could've just done a "click to copy."
In the upper RH corner of the reply box is a picture icon. Make sure the cursor is where you want the picture to be, then click that and paste the URL into the window that opens up. Click the OK button and voila! If you have pop-up software installed, and who doesn't these days, you may have to do a temporary allow command to get past that.
That last picture was so bad, that I didn't include it here.

Name:  2910087_9_full.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  72.9 KB

Name:  purplelambo3.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  92.4 KB

Name:  purplelambo2.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  80.1 KB

OK, my .02. Lambo doors can be cool if you are making a showpiece, or your mods go that way. The mod works on some cars, better thanothers. (Remember please that this is my opinion.) It looks OK on the 3, and I'm sure some will appreciate it while others will not. It's been done and has gotten easier to do lately, so more ppl will do it.
I used to worship the Lamborghini Countach like most (car) ppl of my generation so even I had a passing thought to find out what it involves, but as I'd said it was a passing thought and so... no mod and no plans to either.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:28 PM

yes I did everything you said and still won't show up. I had to temp allow that popup and clicked on the add image icon. clicked embed pic in post add the url and so on. I was able to post some pics a while back but I'm not sure why it isn't working this time. oh well.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:51 PM

richard i agree with you. i still worship the lamborghini countach. that car was soo sweet. but not as sweet as the diablo. the diablo was like omgggggggggg YESSSSSSSSSSSS. now that car i couldnt see myself driving haha

Old 10-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: mzd3_stratblu

yes I did everything you said and still won't show up. I had to temp allow that popup and clicked on the add image icon. clicked embed pic in post add the url and so on. I was able to post some pics a while back but I'm not sure why it isn't working this time. oh well.
I didn't have any problems.
Ignore the embed pic in post and you'll be fine... I think? You don't need it.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:04 PM

when i view the thread i cant see any of the pics you posted. all i see are the codes. maybe its my comp??

Old 10-21-2007, 10:24 PM

nice bud.
i was honestly going to do Lambo's on my car.
but the kit was like, $600, and a weld on kit. im leasing my car, so i was just like, **** it. so im just going to spend money on an xbox 360 and lcd tv instead.
also, lambo's look best on cars with no window frame. ie, S2000.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: dentinger

nice bud.
but the kit was like, $600, and a weld on kit. im leasing my car, so i was just like, **** it. so im just going to spend money on an xbox 360 and lcd tv instead.
also, lambo's look best on lamborghinis. ie, Lamborghini
Fixed

Old 10-22-2007, 08:52 AM

ORIGINAL: dentinger

nice bud.
also, lambo's look best on cars with no window frame. ie, S2000.
yess!!! xbox 360 is a wayyyyyy better investment than lambo doors!!! lol!! hey dentinger let me know when you get it so i cant add you as a friend. ok time to go play halo 3

Old 10-22-2007, 09:58 AM

alright bud!
im still debating between 360 and ps3.... but im pretty sure i will go the xbox route this time.

oh, and Drac, very funny! lol
its just if your going to do a lambo door mod, they look way better on car's without a window frame.

Quick Reply: Request by Dentinger haha