Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Request by Dentinger haha

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 02:08 AM
Default Request by Dentinger haha

So here are some pics of my ride.

17" black rims, eibach sportline springs, kenstyle grill, JDM front lip, AEM cold air intake, custom aftermarket exhaust,

Newest Mods:
LSD lambo doors, 10000k HID.

Some like the lambo doors, some dont...feel free to comment. Negative comments are also welcome =)

::EDIT::
DAMNIT!! I TRIED SO MANY TIMES AND IT STILL WONT UPLOAD. WTF AM I DOING WRONG? HAHAH...i click on that "add image" button, the picsappear when im trying to post but when i submit, the pics wont show. [:@]

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...rplelambo2.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/pnoidude/purplelambo3.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20...087_9_full.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a20/pnoidude/l_efa00d4467e78766759af90d8930d53b.jpg

Old 10-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Default RE: Request by Dentinger haha

niiice car you got there my friend. looks pretty sweet

Old 10-21-2007, 10:07 AM

Lambo 4 door HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

You are the reason that Lamborghinis no longer have those type of doors. That is one of the stupidest, ugliest, and most over-compesating modification you can do to a car.

All I would do is laugh at you and your car if I saw you.

Can you also...if you can...MAYBE have spent the money on better resolution pictures?

There is a saying that also goes with this post; to each their own.

(And if any mod wants to delete this the poster asked for negative comments so )

Old 10-21-2007, 10:30 AM

even tho drac put it VERY strongly, i do agree with him. lambo doors a wasteful mod and have no purpose. lol u should have put lambos on one side and suicide doors on the other [8D]lol j/k man. other than that, i do like the drop and the lip. but the lip is still primered.. time to paintt!! one last thing.. i dont like the grill.. i just hate the way it looks. i dunno y.. it doesnt appeal to me. i woulda stuck with the oem chrome grill (even though i hate chrome too).

Old 10-21-2007, 10:37 AM

You need to click the "embed pic in post" right next to where you click to download the images to havethe picsshow up in the actual post.

Do what makes you happy with your car. Everyone knows lambo doors are a "looks only" mod, but if you like the look, then go for it.....I think your car looks good.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:09 AM

hmmm wouldnt put lambo doors on my car... they cost ALOT. lol but i dont know i kinda like it. looks cool

Old 10-21-2007, 03:39 PM

thanks for the comments guys.

as for drac..if you don't like it bro then that's on you. no hard feelings (obviously I was prepared for negative comments) I LIKE IT AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. besides isn't that the whole point of modding your car, the **** u put on is what YOU like. not what others like.

anywyas, the reason I went with the doors is because when I first saw them I liked it a lot. my buddy who owns a shop here hooked it up and installed for dirt cheap. mods on the way are the kenstyle sideskirts, rear caps, and rear lip spoiler (will paint those including the front lip)

Old 10-21-2007, 03:46 PM
PAC

Looks cool ...........What's up with the doors? What does it take to do that? New doors? Hydraulic shocks? A kit? How's the seal?

Old 10-21-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: PAC

Looks cool ...........What's up with the doors? What does it take to do that? New doors? Hydraulic shocks? A kit? How's the seal?
just new hinges... if you are goin to do it, DONT GET THE BOLT ON KIT. its known to go bad.. get the kit that needs to be welded on.. its more expensive, but itll save you money in the long run.

edit: btw.. my advice does not mean that i approve of lambo doors. if your gonna do it, do it right.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:29 PM

yaa bolt on will not be good in the long run. that's why I got mine welded on. basically you just get the hinges, shocks, and your all set. no need for new doors lol. make sure the person installs it properly otherwise you're screwed. for the 3 you need to roll the inner fender so the hinge won't rub. my doors closes properly as if it was stock. no problems with water or noises coming in.

Quick Reply: Request by Dentinger haha