Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Regrets?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:29 AM

I would definately have to consider a trade in, I just can't get used to that car for some reason.

On another thought, is there that many problems with the radio in these 2010, or are these people just technology impared?

Old 07-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Default tech impaired. definitely tech impaired

Of course, I'm an ex-rocket scientist, so maybe a little more tech savvy than typical. But I love the radio & hands free pack.

And I don't regret my 2010 (i touring) at all.

I decided I like the look even. I love the "flow" design principle. The line across the upper part of the front (top of the smile) flows up and back along the upper ridge on the side and around into the rear taillights. It's a great unified design that looks fast and futuristic. If you really hate the smile, the bras from Mazda are $150, and they cover it up. I decided against it, and am sticking with the Happy Alien.

I describe the driving experience as "perfectly linear". The steering, throttle, and brakes have no slop and precise response. The i feels quick but not fast... I'd just get in trouble with the s. And I'm getting 31 mpg on my commute with the automatic. My '00 Protege ES averaged about 27 on that same drive.

Old 07-16-2009, 03:49 AM

only regret is not getting a stick, even though the problems i have with it now i still love my 3 . and as for sandals i guess if your used to working on things that pertain to outerspace then it would only make sense for him to like a look thats totally out there (see what i did there? )

Old 07-16-2009, 06:42 PM

knock on laptop no problem with the p/s and I love my car.

I would never buy a mazda 3 to modify... but it's been a fantastic and reliable daily driver.