Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

POSSIBLE CAR SHOW

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:25 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: POSSIBLE CAR SHOW

ORIGINAL: Mazdadealer1

Hey to all theMazda3owners. My name is Keith and I work for a Mazda Dealer in the Atlanta, Ga. area. We were thinking about getting some of the local clubs together and trying to have a Mazda only car show. Keeping it simple for the most part but we would invite out like RX-8, RX-7, MX-5, Mazda3 and Mazda6 owners to show off their cars and have a dinner catered on us and just have some fun with the cars that really do house the soul of a sports car. What I need to know is what kind of interest level there is so let me know if you would be interested in attending or know some local Mazda parts contacts in the Atlanta area and we can build up the Mazda Brand.

I like it!! GREAT idea. As you can tell from these forums, some of us are really nuts about our 3's. My wife often thinks I love the car more than her.I don't have the heart to tell her that she's right.
Wish we lived closer... and/or that my wife was more into cars than she is, or we might make the trip.
Never the less, I'm sure you get a good trnout from your area alone. Best wishes and best of luck with you show.
AND... REMEMBER TO POST PICS for the rest of us, OK Keith?

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 11-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Draconius

Riding on the coat-tails of Honda and their S2000 only party huh?
Now Drac, behave. You're just jealous because you live even further away from Atlanta than we do.
It seems to me that they want to have a Mazda only party (they are a Mazda Dealer after all) for all Mazda's and their deranged owners (kinda' like us) to promote their business and have a good time in the process! Y'know what I mean? Why would they invite Chevy's to such a meet. 'Sounds like an awesome, if not exactly original idea to me.

It would be cool if you could find some owners of older Mazdas, such as Cosmo's, RX-3's/4's to join in too.How about a 323 HB turbo??
Hey! I know that Jay Leno owns a Cosmo!! In Atlanta you shouldn't have any problems coming up with enough nuts to join the fun.

MD1, have you posted to some of the other forums too? I'm signed up to like 5 of them myself.
Check out the Mazda3/Axela forums. A lot of crazy's on that forum too, and your sure to find some locals there.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php

24-7 forums:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/index...628a093c9&

These are the3 most active forums that I am aware of, but there may be others......?

Old 11-07-2007, 03:43 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

Hey to all theMazda3owners. My name is Keith and I work for a Mazda Dealer in the Atlanta, Ga. area. We were thinking about getting some of the local clubs together and trying to have a Mazda only car show. Keeping it simple for the most part but we would invite out like RX-8, RX-7, MX-5, Mazda3 and Mazda6 owners to show off their cars and have a dinner catered on us and just have some fun with the cars that really do house the soul of a sports car. What I need to know is what kind of interest level there is so let me know if you would be interested in attending or know some local Mazda parts contacts in the Atlanta area and we can build up the Mazda Brand.

I like it!! GREAT idea. As you can tell from these forums, some of us are really nuts about our 3's. My wife often thinks I love the car more than her.I don't have the heart to tell her that she's right.
Wish we lived closer... and/or that my wife was more into cars than she is, or we might make the trip.
Never the less, I'm sure you get a good trnout from your area alone. Best wishes and best of luck with you show.
AND... REMEMBER TO POST PICS for the rest of us, OK Keith?

[align=center][sm=ttiwwp.gif][/align]

you had better hope your wife doesnt read this hehehe lol. otherwise she will be mad and make you marry your car bahahahaha

Old 11-07-2007, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

you had better hope your wife doesnt read this hehehe lol. otherwise she will be mad and make you marry your car bahahahaha

You don't wanna go there, Man. [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] [sm=imsmilin.gif]

Old 11-07-2007, 07:54 PM

LOLLLLL that made me laugh really hard. ahhh wow I LOVE MY MAZDA3 YAY

Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 PM

well I put up a notice on the RX-7 page and would LOVE to have an RX-7 at the show Do you know who they are?
Yeah that my buddy Chris aka 87 turbo II, just drop him a pm, but tell him i said to or else he might think its a spammer

Old 11-07-2007, 08:29 PM

wow tracker youy havent been here in a lonnnnnnnnnng time haha.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:13 AM

Thanks for the heads up Tracker I pm'd him so I guess we will see. Also I posted a notice on the Mazda3 forum virgin and again thanks for that tip. I appreciate all the help on this guys. Mazda owners are definitely like no other and thats a great thing.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:55 AM
Super Moderator

Yeah. We're a nuttier, crazier bunch than most... and did I mention OBSESSED???
Oh, and I forgot to mention cuter and smarter too. [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Good luck, Keith. Wish I could be there. Perhaps you could take the show on the road and bring it to Austin sometime??? [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 01-02-2008, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Hey Mazdadealer!! Just checking up on your progress w/the show/meet. What happened? did it come off? Didthe idea die?
Wasssup, Meng?