Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Pedals Pedals Pedals!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Default RE: Pedals Pedals Pedals!

mannn even in snow i dont care. i wear my adidas everywhere. i hate boots with a passion.. although at work i have to wear them.. which sucks.

Old 11-10-2007, 04:56 PM

btw speedy and richard... i got pictures of my car by the airplanes at work

Old 11-10-2007, 05:31 PM

then show them off and lets see which one can win on the quarter mile

Old 11-10-2007, 06:04 PM

check it out man http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/d...afilter=images

Old 11-11-2007, 10:38 AM

i just learned something new last night. i was sitting in my car warming it up and i starting thinkin bout this thread. not only are the pedals far from each other, the gas pedal is closer to the floor than the brake pedal. i think thats a subtle, but a good idea seeing that some people do mash their pedals and when they mean to brake, they gas it, causing accidents (yes it happens). placing the gas and brake pedals at different angles and distance from the floor, it helps prevent catastrophes like that.

and another thing, which maynot really be something done on purpose, is that to apply the brakes you need to apply more pressure. more that the gas pedals. this allows you to know which one your pressing, or about to press.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:34 AM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

I have heard this complaint before, but I wear size 12's and have no issue at all. In fact, I like that the pedals are placed as they are.I've even installed "pedals" w/a wider base on the throttle to bring it in closer. So easy...... Much easier to heel/toe that way.

Richard,

Where did those pedals come from? I am especially interested in the foot rest cover.

Old 12-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Super Moderator

I LUUUVVVVVEE my pedals!!! I do, I do, I do!!!
http://www.autovationparts.com/store/Mazda3.html

Old 12-12-2008, 02:29 PM

I LUUUVVVVVEE my pedals!!! I do, I do, I do!!!
http://www.autovationparts.com/store/Mazda3.html
Thanks! I need to tell wifey, err...Santa!!!!

Old 12-12-2008, 08:15 PM
Super Moderator

Do I hear sleigh bells???
Many have gone w/the Matt finish, but I just love the Machine finish. They have stayed very nice for over 3 years now, easy to clean and very... VERY grippy.
One word of caution though. It"s easiest to install these using a 90* drill. Also, I found a straight round file, like a chain saw sharpening file to be very helpful.

Old 12-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

Do I hear sleigh bells???
Many have gone w/the Matt finish, but I just love the Machine finish. They have stayed very nice for over 3 years now, easy to clean and very... VERY grippy.
One word of caution though. It"s easiest to install these using a 90* drill. Also, I found a straight round file, like a chain saw sharpening file to be very helpful.
I found when installing mine that if you remove the lower dash panel (below the steering wheel) that a regular drill will fit in there and allow you to get 90* to the pedals with the bit. It's not really a problem with the clutch and gas, but the brake...... ummm yeah doesn't move so much with the car off.

Quick Reply: Pedals Pedals Pedals!