Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

no key hole on the passenger door

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 06:19 PM
Default RE: no key hole on the passenger door

ORIGINAL: PAC

I rented a Nissan Altima auto-tranny in MT last week ,and it had no key - just a FOB. It had a button on the dash for starting and stopping the car. as long as the FOB was near the car, it could be started. And Yes, I pushed the stop button while driving down the road, and it killed the engine - I had to put the car in Park and step on the break in order to start it again.

If you never lock, or unlock the doors, this seems like a good idea - otherwiseI was always digging in my pocket to perform this task, as normally the keys would be in my hand already.
wow the poor engine. good way to kill a car... then again its a rented car so who really cares. i dont know if i would like that feature. a push button thing. ehn thats not really for me. i still like the turning the key and starting the engine

Old 11-18-2007, 06:19 PM

ORIGINAL: PAC

I rented a Nissan Altima auto-tranny in MT last week ,and it had no key - just a FOB. It had a button on the dash for starting and stopping the car. as long as the FOB was near the car, it could be started. And Yes, I pushed the stop button while driving down the road, and it killed the engine - I had to put the car in Park and step on the break in order to start it again.

If you never lock, or unlock the doors, this seems like a good idea - otherwiseI was always digging in my pocket to perform this task, as normally the keys would be in my hand already.
wow the poor engine. good way to kill a car... then again its a rented car so who really cares. i dont know if i would like that feature. a push button thing. ehn thats not really for me. i still like the turning the key and starting the engine

Old 11-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Super Moderator

Now Jaime,I know you are trying to catch my post count but really.... Don't you think this way is a little obvious?
'Gonna call you Double-Dupli-Poster.

Old 11-18-2007, 06:47 PM

heyyyy thats not fair. i told them what i thought of it . in fact there was a guy that is learning how to fly with the company that i work for. he bought a new altima trading in his 97 sunfire. its a different thing i must say. we pushed the button it starts. you go like 15 feet away the thing auto shuts off. its wierd

Old 11-18-2007, 06:49 PM

OHHH WOW. i ddint even realize what i did. my internet is getting slow so i clicked it like twice... and this happened. didnt actually mean to do that

Old 11-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

Are you from the department of the redundancy department?

Old 11-18-2007, 07:16 PM

i may be but who knows.. haha just kidding im just tired today and am getting frustrated with this laptop.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator

'Guess not. If you were you would've responded w, "i may be but who knows.... i may be but who knows.."

Old 11-18-2007, 07:45 PM

ahhh your hurting my feelings there richard. ouch youve been on a roll today lol.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:54 PM

Virgin, take a look at this if you have time....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=6

________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Quick Reply: no key hole on the passenger door