Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

need a spoiler?

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Default RE: need a spoiler?

please tell me you have one of those riding lawnmowers.. cuz having a REGULAR ONE would suuuuuuuuck bad!!! the push one.. but then agian you are 50 years old.. so you may have one of those reallly old school ones where you gotta push it and isnt gas powered or have an engine for that matter :P

Old 01-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Yes,I have a 2-cyl, 24hp, 48" riding mower, but not at first. The first year we used a 22" self-propelled walk-behind, and it DID SUCK!!! About 8 hrs worth and sometimesin 100* heat. We were ALWAYS mowing.

Old 01-21-2008, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

??
Yes,??I have a 2-cyl, 24hp, 48" riding mower, but not at first.?? The first year we used a 22" self-propelled walk-behind, and it DID SUCK!!! About 8 hrs worth and sometimes??in 100* heat.?? We were ALWAYS mowing.

Man, 1.5 acres, that's 3 times as big as mine, you can not easily find such a big place anymore in suburbia these days. Do you have to mow all 1.5 acres (minus house of course)? Hope you have vegi gardens, flower gardens, rock gardens, etc., so you only need to mow a small patch......

so Jamie, if you ever wanted to move to Vigin's neighborhood, he the could cut out a half acre for you to build a house on......lolllll
________
The Sanctuary of Truth Wong Amat

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:52 PM
VB

ORIGINAL: virgin1

Yes,I have a 2-cyl, 24hp, 48" riding mower, but not at first. The first year we used a 22" self-propelled walk-behind, and it DID SUCK!!! About 8 hrs worth and sometimesin 100* heat. We were ALWAYS mowing.

24HP? Man, you could get some sik powre wt a rota!!

Seriously, doesn't everyone want a mower like the one Denny Hamlin had in that commercial?

Old 01-22-2008, 04:22 PM

OMG NOS ON A TRACTOR FTW!! HAHAHAHHA LOLL. get your grass cut in no time!!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Super Moderator

Ah, take my word for it, it don't work that way. I could cover more ground, sure!! Get around the entire yard in 10mins flat, if I could steer out of the way of the trees in time not to hit them, but the grass would look like Sh*t when it was done.
My mower has amax ground speed of 6 mph and evenat that it can look ragged if the grass is slightly longer than usual.It's a tractor, you have to go slower to get good results.
When you gonna get that computer fixed, Jaimie??

Old 01-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: wineye

Man, 1.5 acres, that's 3 times as big as mine, you can not easily find such a big place anymore in suburbia these days. Do you have to mow all 1.5 acres (minus house of course)? Hope you have vegi gardens, flower gardens, rock gardens, etc., so you only need to mow a small patch......

so Jamie, if you ever wanted to move to Vigin's neighborhood, he the could cut out a half acre for you to build a house on......lolllll
I wouldn't have it. I couldn't trust him around my wheels.
On the other hand... at least I would know where to find them.

We put in a large veggie garden last year (40'x48',) then it rained all bloody summer long and drowned out nearly everything we planted, but nearly everything else is "refined" natural. We put in a few plants and one tree, but mostly it's just a very cleaned up version of what we found on the property when we bought it.
I have to give my wife most of the credit for that. I'm the car nut that repairs things and uses the power tools. She's the one w/the green thumb and ideas... too many ideas imo.
This is me on the front end loaderlast February, scraping out the clay to lay in better dirt.... More of the property to the front and side. We are 100' off the road more easilyseen in the second picture.

Name:  IMG_0699W.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  88.5 KBName:  IMG_0698W.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  66.3 KB

Old 01-22-2008, 11:13 PM

Want to Play Richard LOL
Name:  BIgExcavattor001.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  172.8 KB

Old 01-23-2008, 08:55 AM

GO FOR IT.
I got my spoiler on ebay, I think it was the same place. The color matched perfect. Dont do the lip, they are crazy fools telling u that. get the real deal, you wont regret it.
Two little holes in trunk and you are done, I did mine in the parking lot at work.

Old 01-23-2008, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Siber Express

Want to Play Richard LOL

Nah, Man. I KNOW you're toys are bigger than mine.
'Sides, mine was only rented forthe weekend. You get to play w/yours all the time. That would be like taking on a 911 (or even a Speed3) in my HB... STOOPID!! I may be a lot of things, but I sure hope one of 'em ain't stupid.

And yea, spots, I saw your "comment" too. [8D],

Quick Reply: need a spoiler?