Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

... Modifying Mazda 3 ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006, 04:00 PM
Default ... Modifying Mazda 3 ...

hi guys ..

first of all .. I am from Saudi Arabia .. ( don't scare i will not make any (POOOM) here .. loooooooool ) ..

I have mazda 3 2005 .. sedan ..

but .. in Saudi Arabia .. we have mazda 3 .. just with engine 1.6L with only 110 horsepower !! .. we don't have 2.0L .. and no 2.3L ..

2.0L and 2.3 L comes in Mazda 6 .. .. we are not satisfied with this crazy order ..

at all .. I know that in ur country there is no 1.6L engine ..

but i need ur suggestions .. to improve my mazda's performance ..

i need an Exhaust system .. air intake system .. and a good HEADERS .. for my crazy 1.6L ..

I need ur help as soon as possible ...

[IMG]www.qatif4ever.net/zoom3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]www.qatif4ever.net/zoom2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]www.qatif4ever.net/zoom1.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Default RE: ... Modifying Mazda 3 ...

i Wouldn't be able to help you since your cars engine is completely different from the USA version,....you might not be able to find anything for it,...since it is a different configuration,..and aftermarket companies usually only make parts for cars that are in higher production and there is a need for the part,..know what i mean? good luck tho. I don't think i'd put any money into anything nice in Saudi Arabia,..i heard you guys drive like **** over there,..plus there is always the chance of your car being used as a car bomb,..sure would suck to put an airintake and exhuast and everything else on your car,..just to have it blown up

Old 02-27-2006, 05:07 AM

one other thing to check out is there is a post about tuning a 1.8 on these forums somewhere. i posted a company that sells an ecu tune for your car, i can't remember their name though. check out that thread and hit up that company, they might also have some other ideas?

Old 02-27-2006, 11:20 AM

thanx a lot for u all ..

[:@] I hate my engine [:'(] ..

I don't think i'd put any money into anything nice in Saudi Arabia,..i heard you guys drive like **** over there,..plus there is always the chance of your car being used as a car bomb,..sure would suck to put an airintake and exhuast and everything else on your car,..just to have it blown up

I want to say something for the guy who wrote this msg .. what is the crazy thing that are u talking about ?? ..

not all Saudis like that .. in fact .. i heat those whose blown up .. and kill people .. I want to kill them [:@]

I think u don't know what Saudi guys can make in there cars ?? ..

I want to show u a race between GTR 32 .. and .. Suzuki Sarad 750 .. in my city ( Qatif ) ..

Press here

http://www.qatifracing.net/naeem/qatifracing-275.wmv

.. and i expect that u will change ur ****ing idea about Saudis

Old 02-27-2006, 12:53 PM

As a 28 (29 in a month) year old car nut, I feel the need to caution all of the younger members of this forum on modifying their cars.

I just got finished scrapping my old Grand Am for $500, which I should have been able to sell for $3000 if the car was in perfect running shape. I also went thru roughly $15,000 (CDN) in repairs over the years due to my modding and hard driving.

I have many trophies from SPL competitions and plenty of "street cred" as a street racer in my region. All of this now means nothing to me. I am now pretty much broke after all of my obsessions and have nothing to show for the $50k a year I made during this stretch.

Please don't let this happen to you...

I trashed so many parts, I may have even lost count. But I can remember blowing countless atlernators back in my stereo days and 2 complete motors in my racing days. Oh yeah, roughly $6-7k a pop on the motors.

I know you might not like my advice. I laughed at the advice of others when I was 19-21....now I wish I had listened.

Put your paychecks in the bank, not into your car. Buy yourself a House down the road, not a turbo

Car Audio and Preformance Parts are addicing, you start out small....then boom.

So hey guys, don't end up like me. I was once the "cool guy", but now im just the loser trying to rebuild his life.

Old 02-28-2006, 01:03 PM

I think it is great advice, especially for the younger generation of drivers that are on the forum and into the racing scene. I am also 28yrs old, but i have never gotten into it as much as i wanted to, but now I have two new cars and a nice house. have your priorities in order if you are gonna start modding your car alot is all.

Old 02-28-2006, 02:27 PM

ah yes, i have been saving up all of my money so that i wont have to worry about financial debt when i get my own house. being worried about not having enough money is soo stressful and i do agree about not putting alot of money into vehicles. at most, i'm putting in about $2000 into my vehicle over the next couple of years. you have great advice my friend!

Old 02-28-2006, 02:58 PM

i have been to the bottom of the financial barrel once before and almost again, its not a nice thing to worry about if you can buy gas for your car so you can get to work, or saying that you need to buy groceries, but cant afford it for another 3 days, or getting the forclosure letters and that stuff. it really puts a strain on life, and makes the day to day hard to get thru. i would love to dump a bunch of money into my car, show it off and win awards and national recognition with it, but with a family its tough. my new hobby is now r/c cars with my son.

Old 02-28-2006, 03:59 PM

ORIGINAL: falerios

Hey Mahdi,

Your not gonna change my mind about the people of Saudia Arabia, or Iraq. My brother has done two tours over there with the Military. Sorry. Plus any country that represses women and wipes their asses with their left hand isn't going to get much of my respect!
Hey falerios....Lighten-up.

Thank your brother for his service for me....I have numerous friends in the military, but I also have numerous friends that come from the Middle East. Keep the bigotry to yourself. If you feel like insulting him, why don't you PM him? At least that way you don't look like an *** in public.

Seems to me he's a car-guy, regardless of where he comes from.

Good luck on your car Mahdi.

Old 02-28-2006, 11:35 PM

yeah man chill out thats profileing and its wrong, youre bother has only fought against the people who tried to kill him first, but to say that all people from Middle East are suicide bombers, and make car bombs. Thats like saying all black people buy Escalades, add 24's and spinners to them, and i would not take sstlaure's advice (no offence sstlaure) but if you keep PMing Mahdi about how his country is so bad then he could report you and you could be banned from here, besides America isnt that great either id rather live in Japan.

Quick Reply: ... Modifying Mazda 3 ...