Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

mazda turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 10:54 PM
Default mazda turbo

i would like to get a turbo set up, but its too expensive, how much do you guys think the prices will go down in the next couple years

Old 06-24-2006, 04:02 AM
Default RE: mazda turbo

Your looking at the Hiboost turbo arent you...so am i, but i figure since i live with my parents and dont pay bills, thats a price im willing to afford, but anyway take this into consideration, think about how long it takes video games and platforms to drop price, it usually depends on a few things...one is popularity but that is contridicted by how fast sales are going on that particular product which is also contridicted by how long will it take for them to make a good enough profit for them to start dropin prices, so its like this how many units (Hiboost turbos0 are being sold, how fast are they selling. If they are selling fast and often its gonna take a few years before they start droppin prices, if sales are bad and they need to move some invetory then they will start cutin prices, but the thing is how do you go about finding out if they are selling alot or not enough, well you should know that you cant trust the company your buying the product from, and now a days its hard to find a realiable source, most people who claim to know everything about the product your trying to buy, most likely works for them and will only make up stories to get you to buy whatever now or soon before they start cuttin prices...wait you just wanted to know how long before turbo your gettin starts to lower there price right?....*scratches head* i dunno, oh and btw ALL turbos are expensive unless you have a Honda or Acura.