Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

mazda 3s vs mazda 6i

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Default mazda 3s vs mazda 6i

ok, these two arent compared much, being in different classes but figured all of you were the ones to ask.

so i had pretty much decided on a 4 door mazda 3s, 5 speed manual with sport package and ABS/curtains. found a dealer whod give it to me for invoice- $17, 388. but that same place is offering $5000 off the sticker price of any 6 ($2000 off at the dealer, $2000 mazda incentives, and $1000 if you finance it through mazda). and even a manual 5 door 6i sport is then about the same price as a 3s, $17600. the way i see it- the 6 has worse acceleration and slightly worse gas mileage but otherwise seems to have more room and be a little more substantial. So thats pretty much what I want to get, unless anyone has good reasons why the 3 would be better? the consumer reports 2004-2005 buyers guide doesnt rate the 6 very well but doesnt really say why and everything thing else ive seen seems to like the 6. your thoughts?

thanks in advance