Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

I WANT U!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: I WANT U!!

ORIGINAL: ag13

So you pm email me and asked me, instead of posting crap about me. That is what a true moderator does.

So if you want to start again, and get off on the right foot, then I am game.

The others comments come from the follow the leader crowd. Not the interested posters.
Yeah, been there/done that. It's been my experience thatPMing most SPAMMERs leads to nothing but wasting my own time and nothing more, so I decided to have a little fun and test the waters at the sametime. I can do that. I have used several methods to flush out SPAMMERs & SCAMMERshere and on my other site.
As for what a "true" moderator doesI think that is left up to the Moderator and the site he/she moderates for. In this case I am (we are) given a lot of lea way and as I'd said, decided to have some fun with it for a change. Was it the most professional way for me to handle the situation? Eh, I doubt it. But as I'd said, been there/done that. However, I don't think anyone would question my loyalty to this site.
To that I say that the way you are trying toget members to support your cause is less than professional too. Why isn't your lawyer doing this work for you? Making phone calls and having his/her legal aids scouring the forums for info?

As far as starting over is concerned, I'll leave that up to the other members here, the ones you feel are non-thinkers who can't make their own decisions w/o my help. A pretty insulting statement towards them, if you ask me, but we'll let them vote on it.

Plus you still have not answered any of my questions about who you are, where you come from, what make, model year you are driving, whether or not you weekend warrior the car or not, etc, etc, etc....
Nor have you replied to myquestion of whywe should trust you?
Nor have you indicated where else you have posted the same OP as the one here? I KNOW I've seen this, or one just like it before, I just can't quite remember where. But I bet the whole thing was deleted as SPAM!!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:54 PM

So you can see I am real.

Mazda is still trying to say its my fault for low oil. Number one bearing scrotched. However the top end is full of oil and it has no sludge or blocked passages.

Because they keep saying low oil, I had a blackstone report done. One very, very surprising thing in the oil. Can you catch it?

By the way, how does a bearing in the oil pan go back because of lack of oil, when nothing, I mean nothing and confimed by Mazda tech is wrong or nonlubricated on the top end?

[IMG]local://upfiles/17654/C75111B5D44442A0AFAA88DCEDC5CD26.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-25-2008, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Yes. No SPAMMER would go through this much trouble and survive.
One thing I see on your report which may cause trouble is the 5w-30 oil viscosity. Recommended is 5w-20 which will flow better in normal temperatures, such as are usually found in Georgia (minus the humidity, of course.)
In case you don't know already, the "w" in the rating stands for "winter" and is how the (oops) oil willreact in relation to winter time temperatures, but the 30 shows the actual viscosity flow rate. They might say you were starving your engine of the necessary lubricant.
Plus, Pennzoil is largely a paraffin based oil which can actually clog an engines oil passages that is not designed for such a heavily waxbasedoil.
That might be your undoing, legally speaking.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:46 PM

That sucks but I agree with virgin1 about the 5-30w your engine isnt even broken in yet. I only use casteroil 5-20w until 8k then change over to Royal Purple synthetic 5-20w. Theres a reason why Mazda says to use 5-20w. So based on the report Mazda is cleared of any responsibilities. Sorry for your car. A lesson to all about the type of oil you put into your car while its under warranty.

Old 06-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Super Moderator

It does suck. Unfortunately we, and all our unnecessary litigationin this country, have unleashed the lawyers to write suchwarranties, wordedlike that to protect the company from just such litigation.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Always remember....

Plus, whatI was saying is that they might use that against you, not that they will.

Old 06-25-2008, 09:43 PM

It is 5w20. They are fixing it and sending me a corrected report in the am.

Its Pennzoil Plantinum, not dino oil.

However I believe you missed the big problem. There is a high level of sodium in the engine, which is antifreeze, its even confirmed on the section below. By the way all passages are clear, its been confirmed by the dealer. No blockages. It still does not explain why a bearing in an oil pan goes, but nothing on the top end and no heat damage to the top end either.

This was not a maintenance issue. This was a parts failure.

By the way the mileage on the report is the time the oil was in the car. The engine has 42,000 miles on it.

Old 06-25-2008, 10:31 PM

then what the point of the report? You made it sound as if the engine was new. Report is wrong then how can one assume its even accurate if they cant seem to get the right oil type. As far as the antifreeze I think your engine would have over heated because of it. The report says 4850miles on it, you say it has 42k. what is the correct mileage on the report?

Old 06-26-2008, 01:05 AM

report states oil use interval, not mileage of car.

I do not remember posting I had a new engine. I posted I neede a new engine per Mazda and they would not cover under warranty.

The report is to proof to Mazda that the engine oil was not neglected. That is the excuse they are using for not covering under warranty. I have even provided them the receipts for changes for over a year.

Engine never overheated. However if a water jacket goes bad or a seal fails it will get antifreeze in the oil. That would create a bearing fairlure.

That is the point of the report

Old 06-26-2008, 08:41 AM

Old 06-26-2008, 08:46 AM

apbbnbanb_07

You crack me up. You state my situation is BS, but post after that, that you are having a knocking sound when parked. No problems, right?

Everyone has problems, some are minimal and some are like mine. I never did say I did not like the car. I did say I do not like Mazda's accusations that my issue was due to lack of maintenance. Especially when I can proof everything otherwise.

By the way, that noise you hear is the first reason I took my car in before the end blew. Thats when they told me all was normal.

Quick Reply: I WANT U!!