Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/)
-   Mazda3 (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda3-26/)
-   -   I WANT U!! (https://www.mazdaforum.com/forum/mazda3-26/i-want-u-14827/)

ag13 06-23-2008 05:12 PM

I WANT U!!

If you have had any engine issues with a 2.3 liter Mazda 3, I would like you to post it here.

Short story, I have hired an attorney to sue Mazda. I have been contacted by many people so far to join in. My attorney states he will do this as a class action if we can get over 50 people.

My issue is simple. I need a new motor under warranty. Mazda denied the warranty based on low oil. Oil level was verified 34 days earlier when I took car to my dealer because of a strange engine noise. They said all was well and documented my oil level was fine and oil condition was good.

34 days later, driving down the highway engine starts ticking and smoking. Gets towed to dealer. They state Mazda needs to look at motor, we are not allowed to take apart to verify what is wrong. 2 weeks, yes 2 weeks later, I am told it needs a new engine and they will not cover, due to low oil level. Bent rod. I stated it again the car was burning oil when the engine went. No change. They then said maybe with oil receipts we might do it. I got a years worth of oil filter receipts as well as oil purchases. Well that is not good enough, still denied. Dealer says off the record, have us pull the valve covers and see if there is any sludge in there. That would proof you did not do oil changes. I said OK, guess what, its as clean as a new born. No dirt, sludge nothing. Dealer states, that is the best evidence I have that I did in fact maintain the car.

Dealer has been great, but they are at Mazda's mercy.

So again, if you have had any engine issues with 2.3 liter Mazda 3's let me know thru here. I will pass on to my attorney. It will not cost you anything.

2006 Mazda 3

virgin1 06-23-2008 05:52 PM

RE: I WANT U!!

Why don't I believe this is for real?And how is it that I've seen this very post elsewhere?
And why do I think you are, or are representing an ambulance chaser?
And why do I believe that you are out to make as much money as you can from any sucker willing to contact you on this issue?
Ands why do I believe that you are out to create drama in a place where the only drama is interpersonal relationships?
Can you answer any of these questions... truthfully?

SPAM??

nickvw 06-23-2008 10:22 PM

pwned

UrbanmanUSA 06-23-2008 11:51 PM

Haven't you heard, V1? With the economy being soft, SPAM is making a comeback -

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4133539.shtml

ag13 06-24-2008 08:58 AM

Which part of it won't cost you a dime, did you miss?
I am out to help myself with this issue, anyone that has already paid to buy a new motor when it should have been covered by warranty and anyone that experiences the same crap that I have been dealt by Mazda. If you call that drama, then so be it.
Virgin, I do not know you, so how can you call me a liar?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVE FOR YOUR POSTING? This is a Mazda community is it not? We are here to exchange ideas, and help each other are we not?

ag13 06-24-2008 09:00 AM

I am trying to response to all your BS accusations, but it seems when I try I keep getting a busy/lost connection message. Why are you blocking my response?

virgin1 06-24-2008 02:49 PM

Perhaps your intentions are good... but look at it from ourPOV:
1. You have never posted in this forum before. A completley new member
2. Before even introducing yourself or saying "hi" you immediately create a thread usinga cheesey title.
3. You tell us nothing about you, where you are from, who your dealer is.
4.Frankly we have none of your history, or your cars,to base any opinion or trust in.
5. Everybody that's trying to take your money states that it will not cost you a dime... until it does. Or it's free, but it isn't really, and it costs you lots more than you ever bargained for.

You were the one that stated that you don't know me. Well, guess what? None of us knows you either.
Why should we trust you?

Your thread looked like typical SPAM to me. I Mod for this and one other forum and see SPAM ALL the time. You write/post like a SPAMMER. THAT's why the attitude, and apparently I'm not the only one that seems to feel that way either.

ag13 06-24-2008 03:54 PM

So you pm email me and asked me, instead of posting crap about me. That is what a true moderator does.

So if you want to start again, and get off on the right foot, then I am game.

The others comments come from the follow the leader crowd. Not the interested posters.

M3 For Second Time 06-24-2008 05:19 PM

I love my Mazda 3, i have not heard of anyone that i know having any problems....

Siber Express 06-24-2008 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: ag13

I am trying to response to all your BS accusations, but it seems when I try I keep getting a busy/lost connection message. Why are you blocking my response?
No Offense but I am a Moderator on 2 Ford sites and you would have gotten an Email from me for posting something like this on either as well as the post disappearing because of its Spam appearance.
As for the blocking, the site is a little on the sick side, but they are working on it.