Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

I told you

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 04:08 AM
Default I told you

I told you i was gonna do a photoshoot...but since i didnt have alot of gas i couldnt go to our current racing spot so i went to a friends house...enjoy or else[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Its not bad

This box is junk, its a good thing i stole this

I tried to do blue accents on the plastic pieces, and you can see that i grounded my throttle body

Reflected

I heart RacingHart

Profilin

Changed dealer tag to AEM...duh

Angle makes the antenna look really long

...taste like sex

...maybe i should have cleaned up

Graduation tassel

God shines upon my car

Custom made reverse suicide doors

Not my fault its blurry

Old 07-07-2006, 05:50 AM
Default RE: I told you

Wow man with the wheels, exhaust, engine paint, intake and all your car is looking really good. Is your grille different somehow? it looks bigger, if you did something I like it, if not I'm just an idiot. Nice job tuning, they all seem like simple little mods and I liked them all but looking at them all together on your car at once they look great. I wanted to say good job. Next time vacume that interior out.

Old 07-08-2006, 03:46 AM

Thanx man, yeah i was kinda inspired to do the shoot at some random time thats why i didnt clean up, but i was planning on doing another photoshoot with two other people tomorrow *checks clock*...later today, so how do u like my reverse suicide doors i payed like $5000 for it.

Old 07-08-2006, 01:57 PM

i am probably just an idiot but i dont see a difference between the reverse suicide and regular doors

Old 07-08-2006, 03:04 PM

ORIGINAL: esloyer

i am probably just an idiot but i dont see a difference between the reverse suicide and regular doors
You're not an idiot...Tracker is sarcastic.

His grille looks different because it's an i model. Looks good. Those are the old Mazdaspeed Protege wheels, right?

Old 07-08-2006, 07:15 PM

suicide means they open in reverse. So reverse suicide doors would be regular doors. He's trying to make it seem like his stock car has an upgrade. Well not trying to , more like a joke.

Old 07-09-2006, 12:58 AM

mission accomplished, i managed to fool somebody, but yeah they are just regular doors nothin special. If those doors were really suicide and they cost $5000 i would have bought a turbo and headers first