Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Favorite Thing About Your 3

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Default RE: Favorite Thing About Your 3

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

1) Handling. Handling isprimary reasonI bought it as opposed to a Corolla. At highway speed, its as stable as a mid size.
2) The sport shift auto is the best of both worlds. The Corolla doesn't have this.
3) Looks inside and out are aperfect blend of classic and modern. Gauges are the a perfect example. You get the classic three dial layout- tach, speedo, and fuel/temp - but the nighttime orange/blue is very 21st century. Love the tailights, headlights, and big spoke rims.Seems 10 years ahead of the boring Corolla.
4) The very adjustable driver's seat, combined with the telescopic tilt steering wheel, gives you everything you needto create a perfectly comfortable and stabledriving position.
5) Gigantic glove compartment offers a lot of utility. Big enough to hold a bottle ofspirits or wine (handy for transporting).
6) The fact the doors have bottle holders.
+1

Old 12-16-2007, 10:49 PM

ORIGINAL: ShexyStephy

So everytime i pick someone up they love my car.. most people the first thing they say is that they love the interior... i thought about getting a VW before i got my Mazda but i couldn't convince myself 2 buy something with such a boring interior, since that's what i get to look at while everyone else gets to check out the shexy exterior of my car...

so what's everyones favorite thing about the cars looks and its performance...

1. i love the hoods shexy curve
2. i love the stereo
3. and the perfromance i love the pick-up specialy when driving on the highway during rush hour and i have to speed up to get around people

Stephanie
Just one word:
TURBO!

Old 12-16-2007, 11:08 PM

what i love about my car.
1) at night the car is soo sexy. the blue orange lighting.. its great.. the others come with basic white and the civic... i really dont like the spedometer...
2) STEREO. OMG this stereo is possibly the best stereo ever for a stock car.. its soo loud and the bass is amazing.. it kicks the civic's *** any day at that
3) the look of the mazda3 the tail lights the head lights and my 15" alloys are soo much better then my friend's civic who has 15" (those hybrid rims that look really gay.
4) for the money its the best looking car out of the civic, corolla, fit, and all other cars that compete with it.
5) the 5spd is ohhh soo nice.. i mean i will admit the civic has a better clutch but i drive my car and it just is like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. this car has something too it. when you first start it off it goesssssss. you can get it to 100 KM/HR in 2nd for god sakes
6) ITS MINE. so i love it no matter what hahaha.
7) if you live in a place where you get alot of snow I RECOMMEND YOU GET SNOW TIRES. i did and it was the best thing i ever purchased.. other then the car. those toyo proxes dont do ****. they suck in the winter.
and thats what i think of my car

Old 12-17-2007, 12:07 AM
VB

ORIGINAL: virgin1

^ ^ ^ Shhhh. (He drives a Malibu... ) ^ ^ ^

I'll remember that if I ever swing through Texas on a road trip...don't be surprised if a Malibu gives you a bump on the highway.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Lev

I like how the car is still pretty rare to see. Also, it's not a high-end car but it comes with a lot of high-end equipment. And finally the car is a head turner. Everytime i pass people walking on the sidewalks they are staring my car down. They turn their heads and think," Damn, I'd like to tap that gas!" I also like the things everyone else has mentioned.

Old 12-17-2007, 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: VB

I'll remember that if I ever swing through Texas on a road trip...don't be surprised if a Malibu gives you a bump on the highway.
T-BONE . ohhh i guarantee you would see richard sobbing on the side of the road because his car is dented lmao. and then have VB be like HA WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY MALIBU NOW LOL. ohh wow i have way too much time on my hands haha

Old 12-17-2007, 11:25 AM
VB

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

ORIGINAL: VB

T-BONE . ohhh i guarantee you would see richard sobbing on the side of the road because his car is dented lmao. and then have VB be like HA WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY MALIBU NOW LOL. ohh wow i have way too much time on my hands haha
Lmao I could imagine passing by afterwards and yelling "OH LOOK MY BUMPER ISN'T EVEN DENTED. GOTCHA BITCH!"

Old 12-17-2007, 11:29 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. oh wow richard wont like that when he comes on lolll. ahh well ill be gone so who cares hehe

Old 12-17-2007, 11:39 AM
VB

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. oh wow richard wont like that when he comes on lolll. ahh well ill be gone so who cares hehe
Lmao.

Richard: "Oh no, my virgin has been violated!"

Old 12-17-2007, 11:46 AM

SHE IS NO LONGER A VIRGIN. BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;lol vb you really like this forum dont you hahhaa

Quick Reply: Favorite Thing About Your 3