Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Favorite Thing About Your 3

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Default Favorite Thing About Your 3

So everytime i pick someone up they love my car.. most people the first thing they say is that they love the interior... i thought about getting a VW before i got my Mazda but i couldn't convince myself 2 buy something with such a boring interior, since that's what i get to look at while everyone else gets to check out the shexy exterior of my car...

so what's everyones favorite thing about the cars looks and its performance...

1. i love the hoods shexy curve
2. i love the stereo
3. and the perfromance i love the pick-up specialy when driving on the highway during rush hour and i have to speed up to get around people

Stephanie

Old 12-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Default RE: Favorite Thing About Your 3

i myself love:
1..my interior orange gauges with a blue backlight (and no richard, im not talkin bout the back window) and the unique center console..
2..the acceleration and pull the car gives me..
3..getting sucked into the seat when i step down on the gas..
4..how the fender and the quarterpanel flares out a little..
5..the mazdaspeed spoiler..
6..the grill of my car (i DONT like the grill on the mazda 3 HB)
7..seeing people's expression when they see i just whooped their *** ..

and my dislikes:
1..wheel spin
AND THATS IT!!!!

Old 12-15-2007, 05:08 PM

Zoom Zoom LOL

It would be easier to name the things I don't like about it, and so far, not much.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3
i myself love:
1..my interior orange gauges with a blue backlight (and no richard, im not talkin bout the back window) and the unique center console..
Then may I suggest in the future you word it like this: The orange gauges that are back-lit in blue. Or, the blue back-lit gauges w/orange lighting.
j/k Just trying to keep up my skills until that new position comes along. Gotta' keep sharp, y'know?

I love:
1)The overall look of my hatchback and think it to be one of the hottest looking hatches on the market today. I almost always turn around at least once after I park when I'm walking away.
2) All the features for the price.
3) The orange electroluminescent gauges that are back-lit in blue.(They're actually front-lit in blue and back-lit orange y'know?)
4) All the little girls that gather 'round her and squeal every time I start her up...especially the ones that ask to go for a ride.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:43 PM

1) Handling. Handling isprimary reasonI bought it as opposed to a Corolla. At highway speed, its as stable as a mid size.
2) The sport shift auto is the best of both worlds. The Corolla doesn't have this.
3) Looks inside and out are aperfect blend of classic and modern. Gauges are the a perfect example. You get the classic three dial layout- tach, speedo, and fuel/temp - but the nighttime orange/blue is very 21st century. Love the tailights, headlights, and big spoke rims.Seems 10 years ahead of the boring Corolla.
4) The very adjustable driver's seat, combined with the telescopic tilt steering wheel, gives you everything you needto create a perfectly comfortable and stabledriving position.
5) Gigantic glove compartment offers a lot of utility. Big enough to hold a bottle ofspirits or wine (handy for transporting).
6) The fact the doors have bottle holders.

Old 12-15-2007, 07:49 PM

All of the above, but mostly the litres per km gauge. I know, weirdo........

I am into the mileage and go. Maybe I should have bought the corolla...........[:'(].........maybe not!

Old 12-15-2007, 09:38 PM

As for me... I actually love this car more and more everytime i get in and drive to somwhere. I also get compliments on my mazda 3 too, but what I love about this car are:

1. The gauge lights
2. illuminated red lights when i adjust my stereo sound
3. the black interior
4. i don't know, but when i compare my car, the mazda 3 seems to be a bit lower than the standard cars... maybe because it's the design of it, or the semi body kit?
5. performance wise, the acceleration (sometimes), handling is good, seems like the steering is more stiff compare to my sister's corolla.
6. to be honest with ya, when i first got my car, my friends thought that it was a beemer, so i take that as a compliment, even myself if i glance at it, it looks like a beemer's body... anyway that's all i can think of for now.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:14 PM
VB

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

1) Handling. Handling is primary reason I bought it as opposed to a Corolla. At highway speed, its as stable as a mid size.
2) The sport shift auto is the best of both worlds. The Corolla doesn't have this.
3) Looks inside and out are a perfect blend of classic and modern. Gauges are the a perfect example. You get the classic three dial layout - tach, speedo, and fuel/temp - but the nighttime orange/blue is very 21st century. Love the tailights, headlights, and big spoke rims. Seems 10 years ahead of the boring Corolla.
I know those points all too well. >_>

Old 12-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

^ ^ ^ Shhhh. (He drives a Malibu... ) ^ ^ ^

Old 12-16-2007, 10:36 AM

lets see
love:
-sounds great with a full exhaust/intake
-projector headlights
-attractive tail lights (i have an '07)
-comfy onlong road trips
-good handeling

there is so much i love about this car.... and oh how i cant wait for summer again!! rims go back on, the car gets shlammed, and more exterior mods!!! woohoo!!!

Quick Reply: Favorite Thing About Your 3