Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Does the current Mazda 3 AWD Turbo meet European emissions standards?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2023, 02:10 PM
Question Does the current Mazda 3 AWD Turbo meet European emissions standards?

Good afternoon,

I have a 2021 Mazda 3 AWD Turbo sedan that I would like to ship to register and drive in Europe (Prague, Czech Republic). I was wondering if anyone happens to know if this American-bought car meets European emissions standards? I know they sell Mazda 3s there but I don't believe they sell the turbo version. I've been scouring the internet trying to find information but it has eluded me thus far. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Old 06-24-2023, 02:22 PM

In the automotive industry for manufacturing and selling worldwide the USS has one of if not the highest Emission standard requirements from all other countries. That has not changed from anything I have read about global emissions and vehicles?
So you may change your search and look at the US emission standard requirements and what they say which should really answer your question. And most assuredly if it is a California new vehicles sold it exceeds even the other states emission requirements set forth to the auto manufacture. LOL

If you reverse your question, you may find that it is almost impossible now to get a vehicle manufactured for other countries registered in most all states. These are called Grey Market Vehicles. You can also research that information.

Old 06-24-2023, 02:22 PM

Welocme to the forum

Old 06-24-2023, 03:47 PM

That's great! Thank you for the information.