Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Convince Me

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 06:08 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Convince Me

The forum has been waiting for a software update for some time now. As UB says, it is an annoying glitch. We'll all be talking (typing) like Data before long. "You are correct in your assessment of the situation, Captain. It is not often that humans are accurate."
I like Velo Red. Titanium Gray is just, well.... GRAY!! For a while here in Austin our club had so many gray HB's and sedans that pictures all came out looking like the same car was being shot.
Here is an example:

BORING!!!! All those dull colors.

Old 09-20-2008, 10:58 AM

Gray may be boring, as is white,but SILVER is sleek, modern, exciting and accentuates the beautiful lines of the Mazda 3 sedan.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:09 AM

Haha I like the rainbow on the end...red orange yellow blue...all that was missing was green and purple.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

They were all MSP's, mostly from out of town, except my white 3 on the end and the Cosmic Blue MS3 bookending that group. They accidently met up on the highway coming in, so they arrived mostly at the same time. It was COOL!!!I have video and it was quite a sight.
Sad that we have the Mazda3 Club and they (the MSP's) put on the show, but it was all good.

Old 09-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

Gray may be boring, as is white,but SILVER is sleek, modern, exciting and accentuates the beautiful lines of the Mazda 3 sedan.
White is the basis for all else, myfriend.
W/silver you will never stand out in the crowd. It's one of the most popular colors across the board for automobiles over the last4 yrs, though I would think it to be more like 10 yrs from my experience.
http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0855652.html
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0932396.html
However, here in Texas as in most other hot, sunny climates I would imagine, white is just as popular due to the effects of the sun. It's surprising I don't see more white 3's? I've only seen/know of a few around here and most are sedans.

Old 09-20-2008, 09:55 PM

White is the basis of BORING and MY CARLOOKS DIRTY... but if you live in Hades, and you need to reflect sun, I understand white.