Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Changing the tire?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Default RE: Changing the tire?

All I can say is mine don't stay on long enough to need never seize between rotations (1 to 2 months)

Old 01-26-2008, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

well see in ontario its always wierd. because we have a few weeks where its like good and all the snow is gone.. then all of the sudden BAM there it is again. i really want to get my alloys on but i dont want to if they are just gonna look like crap.. i paid 600 for snows and steelies i may as well put them to good use..
You live in Canada ... unless you are insane, you understand you are still in the middle of heavy winter snow season until at least the third week of March ... if you live in Canada, and are surprised by snow at this point in the time line, you need help to get off whatever drugs you are on. Seek counseling!

Old 01-27-2008, 06:31 AM

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3

well see in ontario its always wierd. because we have a few weeks where its like good and all the snow is gone.. then all of the sudden BAM there it is again. i really want to get my alloys on but i dont want to if they are just gonna look like crap.. i paid 600 for snows and steelies i may as well put them to good use..
You live in Canada ... unless you are insane, you understand you are still in the middle of heavy winter snow season until at least the third week of March ... if you live in Canada, and are surprised by snow at this point in the time line, you need help to get off whatever drugs you are on. Seek counseling!
no see i know that we get mad amounts of snow.. which is why i havent change my tires.. but what was crazy is we didnt get snow till early december.. but we got hit hard.. and last night it snowed soo yea i know. lol im not on any drugs.. cant afford them haha. im not surprised we got snow at all... im just saying i cant WAIT till the snow is gone soo i can put my summers back on!

Old 01-27-2008, 07:07 AM
Super Moderator

Uber seems to be on this"drugs" and "counseling" kick these days? Twice in two posts on the same thead.
'Got something you want to share with the rest of the class, there Uber???

And BTW: I caught the change in your sig. Yours too Jaimie.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:15 AM

haha i changed it just cuz it was too long but it still pwns..and i dont understand why you would say manuals are un-american. if people want to drive a standard let em. uber you may really like automatic and dont care for the standards at all.. thats cool but dont be all against standards... as they are soo much fun to drive... soo much that i dotn even wanna drive an automatic ever again!!

Old 01-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Default RE: Changing the tire? (Twilight Zone?)

ORIGINAL: virgin1

Uber seems to be on this"drugs" and "counseling" kick these days? Twice in two posts on the same thead.
'Got something you want to share with the rest of the class, there Uber???

And BTW: I caught the change in your sig. Yours too Jaimie.

Hmmm. Let's recap. This is a car site, populated mostly by gearhead guys, yet in this thread we references to CS Lewis, the Bible, amarriage proposal, andmulti paragraphphilosophic rant soliloquies that have nothing to do maintenance schedules, engine oil choices, or needless modifications. And on top of all that, we havea canuck residentwhimsically contemplating removal of his snow tires in mid January.

Possible explanations for this could be insanity, or drug use, hence my suggestion counseling should be considered. Either that, or maybe I missedRod Serling's appearance.

Dryly yours, UBER

Old 01-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator

As I see it, this forum is first and foremost made up of a community of people... people that have lives, often very different personalities, opinions, often differing opinions, are usually able to distinguish between lies and deceitand the truth, or the truth as one person sees it at least, and yes evena sense(s) of humor.

There are many sites out there about "cars." Many about Mazdas and the Mazda3!! None that I am aware of are this friendly and forgiving. Many have a lot of members that come and go... or worse, get kicked off for not following the rules to the letter.

For me this has been, and continues to be, a great human experience. The fact that we are all car people (<<< politically correct) is only one VERY SMALL facet of what a community like this has to offer. You don't seem to see or understand that and that makes me very sad.

I am about as cynical as anyone can be about this current world we live in, but find myselftruly disappointed in your post and saddened by theview you have expressed about this type of human connection we are making here.

I have felt for some timenow that you and I were always just at different ends of the same argument, but basically friendly about it. Perhaps I was looking too much on the bright side.ME? NAHHHH!!! (<<< A joke, Uber.)Could you be even more cynicalthan I am?

I am a drummer/guitar player (in a past life) and have been in rock, blues and folk bands that often broke up due to minor differences of opinion and ego....especially egoand that was usually just 3 or 4 people that couldn't get along in the end!!!Sad, and stupid. Here we have a core group of what, +/-15 people from very different walks of life and ages that manage to get along and agree to disagree when the situation calls for it? That's FANTASTIC, IMO.

I am proud of this forum because even thoughwe all may disagree w/each other at times, and have different points of view and lives, we stick together and support each other. We learn from each other andhave found common ground to express and be accepted for our differences.

The proposal to Win was obviously a joke to break the ice/seriousness of his (sorry Win) gushing. I even eluded to that in my post.

Twilight Zone? Sure. Why not. This is cyberspace. Something that wasn't even dreamed about when that show aired in the late '50's and early '60's. BTW: I loved the reference.

I don't know how to help youto lighten up and enjoy this site more than you seem to, but I'd like to. I wish I knew how. How can I do that? Help me help you enjoy things a little moreand not take it all sooo seriously?
Got any suggestions?

That's all I have to say....

Old 01-28-2008, 08:21 AM

good shot Virgin. (I usually don;t take side....but have to on this one. no offense, Uber., and from your posts, you seem to be quite familiar with CS Lewis and the Bible, I didn'y quote the Bible, just Lewis, did I?)
________
Bongs

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

No. I don't mean to offend hereeither, just to find out why you don't seem to like me very much, or have against me?
I know it happens inlife where you can meet someone for the first time and take an instant dislike to that person for some inexpiablereason.I have had that happen to me already. I think it happens to everyone at some point in their lives.
Is that it?

Old 01-28-2008, 04:23 PM

also i dont understand why does it matter. i was contemplating taking off my snow tires.. that has to do with changing tires.. does it not?

Quick Reply: Changing the tire?