Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

Changing the tire?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 09:59 AM
Default RE: Changing the tire?

Please allow me to be serious one more time, I'll loosen up afterwards (I lack sense of humor as well).

(1) It's the forum acumen that Virgin and others foster here that anchors me in this forum;
(2) This is how I read you thru your posts: Engaging, Passionate, Comprehensive, and Intelligent. I mean it. There are people who are good engineers by birth (which I consider you are one of them), and others by training.
(3) I didn't have the luxury to play with cars when I was little, most of my car knowledge was from reading and from the previous car (87 toyota corolla) I owned, on which I fixed many things myself. It was a car that does not have much electronic stuff, I am afraid touch new cars to be honest with you.

Hey, it'd be great to see your veggi garden growing again this year.
________
Avandia Settlements

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator

Well, if you will allow me to beLESS than serious here... I think I'm in love!!! Will you marry me, Win... tonight?? The entire forum membership is your witness. I have no shame.

I also have to say that while I have a pretty good grip on the English language and a (only) fair vocabulary of my own, even if not totally familiar w/a word I can usually figure out it's general meaning, I had to look up "acumen" to make sure what it was you were saying. Thank God (and the American military) for the Internet!!
I learned a new word today, acumen!! Whoopee!!

Old 01-25-2008, 10:20 PM

S.O.S. someone please, any one.....where's shexyStephy, could you marry Virgin? No, Virgin, you need to love your God, your neighbor, your wife, your 3, and your Bob Cat, with all your mind and all your heart! There are four loves, according to C.S. Lewis, one of my favorite authors (see the movie Narnia?), (1) affection, (2) friendship, (3) eros, (4) charity (or agape). Share the 2nd with us members as you always do, reserve the 1st and 3rd for your DW, and 4th for the all mighty. (I am not showing off or anything, I came from a distant land, and had to study some odd words for college entrance tests). Now it's really off topic, we should move back on to cars......changing tires.
________
Headshop

Last edited by wineye; 09-15-2011 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 10:29 PM

Sexysteph left because she got tired of psychotic weirdos like the two of you ... you both need professional help, and lots of it.

Old 01-26-2008, 05:16 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: wineye

S.O.S. someone please, any one.....where's shexyStephy, could you marry Virgin? No, Virgin, you need to love your God, your neighbor, your wife, your 3, and your Bob Cat, with all your mind and all your heart! There are four loves, according to C.S. Lewis, one of my favorite authors (see the movie Narnia?), (1) affection, (2) friendship, (3) eros, (4) charity (or agape). Share the 2nd with us members as you always do, reserve the 1st and 3rd for your DW, and 4th for the all mighty. (I am not showing off or anything, I came from a distant land, and had to study some odd words for college entrance tests). Now it's really off topic, we should move back on to cars......changing tires.

Oh Nooo... A turn-down? What, and give up now just when we have Urbanman on the run!!??
SexySteph already has a boyfriend in the military. And though she is very cute and artistic she's too young (throw back) and not really my type.
I was kidding, of course. Like... did I have to say that?

And, who's a psychotic weirdo? I resemble that remark! But how do you know that that's why she left, or has left? Not everyone logs on everyday.
Just cause I like to joke around and have fun here? Because I am not homophobic and have confidence in my manhood?
Now the guitar player in my last band... HE was homophobic like few men I've befriended before....

Old 01-26-2008, 06:17 AM

mkay your all crazy specially you richard haha. but its awesome soo whatever. anyway yea back to this changing tire subject.. i havent had to change a tire... yet but soon im sure i will as i gotta get the snow tires off and get my summer rims on.. oh how i cant wait for that day.. my car looks like a salt bag.

Old 01-26-2008, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

I was gonna say,you did have the alloys taken off and the steeliesput on so somebody had to change wheels.
And Jaimie, I can't stress enough the importance of Anti-Seize on the back of your "summer" wheels to keep them from gluing themselves to the brake rotor. It might even be more important in Canadian weather.

Oh! And you're right! I AM CrAzY!!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 09:03 AM

i will do that.. but see when i got my tires changed they did it.. it was part of the package i guess. took like a half hour soo it was good. and now i want my summer tires back. i was driving along a 4 lane road (2 my way 2 otherway) and i pull up beside a mazda3 with the exact same rims.. i miss them . i truellly do. oh well its better them in the basement then on my car getting chipped or scratched or something

Old 01-26-2008, 12:29 PM
Super Moderator

Very much so.... Keep the steelies on as long as you have to.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 PM

well see in ontario its always wierd. because we have a few weeks where its like good and all the snow is gone.. then all of the sudden BAM there it is again. i really want to get my alloys on but i dont want to if they are just gonna look like crap.. i paid 600 for snows and steelies i may as well put them to good use..

Quick Reply: Changing the tire?