Mazda Tribute This low-priced SUV allows the driver the versatility of an SUV without the big fuel bill of many of the vehicles in the SUV class.

Recall Mazda Tribute Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Default RE: Recall Mazda Tribute Rotors

Just love this comment but must say that Mazda helped me several times whenI had my door locks fixed for free(it was life threatening situation) now i plan to complain about DPFE or IAC problem that is astounding.
Nobody so far can explain why no idle situation resets by itself in 1 hour but it is a secret that saved me hundreds of dollars being stuck far away from home.

Tribute is an electronic disaster, I keep studying the causes of failures.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Default RE: Recall Mazda Tribute Rotors

I had the rotors replaced again three months ago, and my brakes almost failed twice in the last two days.Same shimmy andgrab/fail that indicated my rotors were shot lasttime. At least three sets of rotors in 7 years at 110k. My toyota rotors were changed once in 18 years....200K. I didn't even realize after market rotors could be used, thanks for the idea. I filed a complaint with National Highway and Mazda. Apparently there is a 12k, 12 month warranty on the parts, but they only replace with Mazda rotors, so no refund. Mazda corporate at 1-800-222-5500 won't do a thing.