Mazda MX-3 and Mazda MX-6 These two sporty models have become popular cars for import tuners due to the availability of parts, the low price, and the smooth lines.

92 MX-3 issues

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Exclamation 92 MX-3 issues

I just recently bought a 1992 Mazda MX-3 GS. (1.8L V6) Already I have to replace the clutch, wheel bearing and it rides so rough I am going to re-do the suspension. All that is getting done now but im not sure on what to do next....it is a DOHC w/ new exhaust, sparks, intake, light weight motor mounts....n now a new clutch, wheel bearings and suspension. What other preformance mods can I do?

Old 03-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Smile see

hey i have a 94 mx3 and im doing the 2.5 swap and it is worth it for power and also there is a supercharger kit u can get for a ford probe gt and it will bolt up too the v6 u have. A cheaper way of increasing power and torque change the ecu to a mx6 or probe gt and fuel injectors out of a millinia s and a fuel pump off www.probeaddiction.com they have more performance parts for that v6, they dont specify for that car but most the parts work for the engine and if u want to do some motor work for na tuning not boost race ported heads and a small bore will put u around 300 to 350 horses, and in that little car u will move good luck and post ur decisions thanx