Mazda MPV This minivan was among the class leaders with its roomy interior and efficient powertrain.

O2 sensor

Old 11-19-2007, 05:58 AM
Default O2 sensor

Hi , Every one
this is my first post here , and what made me find you is the O2 sensor , when the MPV is connected to the car diagnosses is shows the code P0037 , i know it is the O2 sensor , but which one ,
from the previous posts , i mighth have known which one , but i have a question , what causes the senor to stop working , especially if the car is not that old ....
wish to have a reply , thank you everyone

Old 11-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Default RE: O2 sensor

I used the code reader from the auto parts storeand actually tells you which bank ans sensor is the one that is not working properly...
for example mine was P0031 Bank 1 sensor 1, which is the O2 sensor on the rear of the engine(by the firewall/windshield) before the CAT converter. Sensor 2 would it be the one after the CAT converter.
Bank 2 means the ones by the radiator side. (sensor 1 before CAT and sensor 2 after CAT)

hope this help.