Mazda MPV This minivan was among the class leaders with its roomy interior and efficient powertrain.

Headlights - Low Beam

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 09:21 PM

Hi, new here, just found this googling my problem, and what you guys described is exactly the trouble I have been having. My high beams work fine, low they shut off completely, all the while the high beams indicator on my dash is still glowing, even though I am most definitely not on high beams mode. I jostle the **** that the beam settings/directionals are on (haha I have no idea what this is called) and like magic my lights go back on. I had to do this driving on the highway on the way home when I first realized this was a problem (before that I had no trouble with my headlights) It hasnt happened sense and I kind of forgot about it, it did it again today and I had to pull over. I squeezed the end of the **** and wiggled it back and forth and it turned my lights back on again, only temporarily, luckily I was only at the corner store so I drove the rest of the way home with my high beams on.

Old 11-04-2021, 03:28 PM
Default Same problem

Hi, I will try to bump this a bit and see if anyone has any headway in this? I have a mazda 323f from 1999 and the low beam does not work. the high beam indicatorlamp is always on even when the switch is on low beam. i measeured the lamp connector and there is no power when low beam is on. switched the relay with the one for the ac but it did nothing. the fuses are ok. the highbeams work. the car (and me) are from sweden if that is important. I will hopefully have some time to measure more but if anyone has any tips on where to start i am all ears.