Cam position sensor wiring fault code HELP! - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda MPV This minivan was among the class leaders with its roomy interior and efficient powertrain.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:04 AM

Default Cam position sensor wiring fault code HELP!

My 2006 MPV is not starting. We have run scans and this is the code it gives. We have replaced the cam sensor, the crank shaft sensor, the timing chains, this weird little gear with teeth, spark plugs, wires, coil packs; all of this and nothing, It cranks but won't start. We are at our wits end. Today we will try to reset the PCM by disconnecting the negative wire from the battery. This car hasn't been in an accident, It was running, we turned it off and 10 minutes later it wouldn't start.

What are we missing???
The junk yard will only give me $200 for it and I'm hoping that there is someone on this forum who can help. Please...
Thank you, Jini