Mazda MPV This minivan was among the class leaders with its roomy interior and efficient powertrain.

ahhhight guys got code trouble p0103 again only been 100 miles ago since last notice

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Default ahhhight guys got code trouble p0103 again only been 100 miles ago since last notice

sent huey a pm email,,waiting on his reply,heres the prob light came on had a diagnostic p0103 and p0102 came up,had or (no offense) wife had repaired,,,code was reset,,,, came home with it,, and like 100mls later light came back on ,,,got appt from mazada dealership they did diagnostic and sure enough p0103 came up as code,,,dealership said they checked all and nothing,,,didnt drive funny bucking when accelerating quickly or hesitating or nothing like it normally does(go figure)anyway mazada said they reset code and so far nothing,i told service personell that i think setting code means itll have to be driven like 100mls before anything trouble will show up,,,so dealership isstill holding vehicle and sees nothing,,,i asked what worst case could be and he said with it showing no trouble no lights or anything kinda hard to tell but did say may be defect in computer,,,first off with dealership being in same city as where vehicle was purchased i hate to say my feeling but kinda feel like auto dealership and mazada might be in together,,,maybe crazy to say but this business can be funny business somtimes to those who seem nieve about things,,,,so if you guys have feed back and or have had similar trouble please let me know,,,i am waitinbg on huey to get back with me,,,i know he definately knows,,,i know its hard to tell when your not looki at vehicle your self and just going on words but i did mybest to let you know what its doing,,,,i was told that if it coded the first time p0102 and p0103 that both should of been fixed,,,is this true,,,or what else could be wrong that mazada service cant find!?? let me know guys maestro

Old 05-30-2007, 07:36 PM
Default RE: ahhhight guys got code trouble p0103 again only been 100 miles ago since last notice

What kind of repairs have been made in conjuction with clearing the codes? Have any parts such as the MAF been replaced? Engine computer could be a possibility but would be much more suspecting the MAF sensor before anything. The voltage outputs to the computer have to be way out of range in order for the P0102 and P0103 to be storedd.