Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Smooth Riding Problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Default Smooth Riding Problem

2.5L 97 Millenia with 121000 miles.

Ok I've got a problem that i dont know if its worth putting anymore money on this car, thats why i'm here for suggestions.
Everytime I come to apply the brakes(when i'm about to make a stop) i have a scraping/clicking sound coming from one of the front wheels.

Also at times(doesn't happen all the time) when i'm about to accelerate from a stop, I hear this grinding sound when i release the
brakes.

The car also bounces really rough (as opposed to riding smooth) everytime i hit minor bumps or potholes. You can actually hear the rubber of the tires with window closed.

Finally when i'm leaving the driveway every morning i hear some metal hitting aganist something in the front suspension area.
I had these problems going on since August.

During the summer(June 2006) when i had my rountine maintenace done on this car, the technician told me i had "wrong speed rating". I dont know what this means but i left it like that, and i don't know now if this is what led to these problems. I'm thinking its the shocks/struts. HELP, ANYONE??? I'm tired of this car,