Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

My '97 Mazda Millenia S

Old 08-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Default My '97 Mazda Millenia S

We bought the car brand new in 1997. Here are my experience with the car. Currently, it has 178,000 miles on it. Runs great, get about 24 miles per gallon average combined. I have to put about a quart of oil every 1000 miles. Don't leak, just drinks it i guess. Catalytic converter and O2 sensors have been replace about 4 times, 3 under warranty, 1 time as a good will out of warrnty. The CEL is currently on due to the cat converter out again, but it will stay on as it costs i think $2000 to replace it. At about 155,000 miles, something was misfiring in the engine, costed me 100 bucks to fix. At 130,000 miles, i think they were called vacuum T's had to be replaced. That costed 100 bucks. My auto-tilt is stuck and has been since about 150,000 miles. CV joint was replaced at about 145,000, costed 200 bucks. Tires seem to run expensive on this car, cheapest I've found are some Firestone Fusion which run about 60 per tire. Shifting from first to second gear has always been rough. Kinda like it jumps in it real fast and you get a little boost. Recently, my A/C has been going out randomly. It'll work for about 10 minutes and then just goes out. Next time I start it, it works fine. Other than that, its been running great. I expect to get at least another 20,000 miles on it without any problems.

Search this Thread