Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

draining the radiator

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 AM
Default draining the radiator

Hello,

I know this is prob a stuipid question but I am trying to drain the coolant out of m ymazda millenia. Well according to the manual the location of the plug is on the passenger side. Well there is a strange brass plug or cap there, anyone see this?? If so how do I get that one off?? I tried with a pair of needle nose to kinda wiggle it around but I didn't want to break anything without asking first.

Ok early thanks to all!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by boattrash9
Hello,

I know this is prob a stuipid question but I am trying to drain the coolant out of m ymazda millenia. Well according to the manual the location of the plug is on the passenger side. Well there is a strange brass plug or cap there, anyone see this?? If so how do I get that one off?? I tried with a pair of needle nose to kinda wiggle it around but I didn't want to break anything without asking first.

Ok early thanks to all!!!
since the radiator for both 2.5 and 2.3 is the same, IF your radiator is a factory original, the drain is on the passenger side, only accessible thru a small hole in the lower front splash shield. you will need a large phillips head screwdriver, and unless you want coolant in the face, you will have to do it by feel. or, you can pull the splash shield, and then you will see it. some aftermarket radiators dont even have a drain