Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Alarm

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 12:39 AM
Default Alarm

I have a Millenia, (of course or I would not be here,) that has developed an alarm problem.If we lock the car the alarm will go off for no reason. My son drives this car to school and he has been removed from class twice because of the alarm. Its not the keychain, that gave up the ghost a long time ago so we don't arm the alarm with it. It has gone off on me with me working in the garage just twenty feet from the car and there was nothing any where around it. My Mazda dealership said that I might could disconnect the alarm module but the car may not start and that it should be behind the back seat. Well I found the stereo control unit behind the rear seat driver side at least I think it was the radio mod because the antenna was plugged into it.

Does anyone know a fix for this problem or where the actual alarm brain or module is so I can disable it?

One more thing, the gear shift button on the console popped out and broke. I'm getting tired of sticking my thumb into the hole to shift from Park to drive. Any suggestions for a replacement or where I can lay my hands on one?

Just trying to keep my teenage son moving.

Thanks