2000 Millenia S parting out - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Old 05-26-2018, 12:42 PM

Default 2000 Millenia S parting out

I don't have the time or money to fix it anymore, so I plan on junking it sometime next week. It sounds and runs like it's jumped time, the body isn't in the best of shape, and mechanically there are several things wrong with it, but some of it is still good and I'd hate to see it go to waste. It's in Morgantown, WV. There's also a new axle that came with it when I bought it, not sure for what side though. If you want anything, let me know and we'll go from there.

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parting out 2001 Mazda Millenia Cream/Champaigne 2-Tone, Leather seats, front impact Mike Metzroth Mazda Millenia 5 08-05-2017 02:39 PM
Parting out my 2002 Mazda Millenia S Chaddy5552 Mazda Millenia 4 10-29-2016 09:00 PM
Parting out "99 Millenia Libragrant Mazda Millenia 4 12-29-2009 08:16 PM
parting out 98 millenia S matrad Mazda Millenia 31 03-03-2008 02:35 PM
Parting out 1983 RX-7 Lots of good stuff left leonbentz Mazda RX-7 0 04-09-2005 02:43 PM