Parting out 2001 Mazda Millenia Cream/Champaigne 2-Tone, Leather seats, front impact - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Mazda Millenia This sedan, the flagship luxury sedan, offers both a naturally aspirated and supercharged model, so you can have your luxury, and, if you have a need for speed, big horsepower.

Old 12-23-2014, 01:47 PM

Default Parting out 2001 Mazda Millenia Cream/Champaigne 2-Tone, Leather seats, front impact

So my fiance's old car got wrecked by her cousin who bought it, and they were going to junk the car which would have been a loss. The car was involved in an accident. The damage is consistent with a frontal impact with a truck (hitch installed...). The body panels on this car are immaculate. All of the lights are in great shape, the engine ran great, the trans shifted great, the interior is in excellent shape (tan leather interior). The only rip on the seats that I know of is from my buddy being an idiot in college and jumping from the front seat to the rear while driving down the road and putting a small tear on the drivers seat.

The fenders are good, the rear bumper is good, all of the doors and glass are in great shape.

I'd love to sell the car complete, but I'd also be willing to part it out.

If you have any interest, shoot me a text at 217-725-1682. I'm going to look the car over tomorrow. I may trailer it back home and start pulling it apart.

Again, this car was extremely well cared for. Her mother regretted giving it to my fiance' even after buying a 3 series BMW.

I'll get some pictures when I look it over. It is identical to the car below (but without the dent in the door)

Old 12-23-2014, 01:49 PM

Michelin MXV4 Tires on factory wheels btw. Less than 20,000 miles on them. I can probably dig up a receipt on them.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:26 PM

car still available for parts?
Old 05-31-2016, 06:13 PM

Default Driver interior door handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Metzroth View Post
So my fiance's old car got wrecked by her cousin who bought it, and they were going to junk the car which would have been a loss. The car was involved in an accident. The damage is consistent with a frontal impact with a truck (hitch installed...). The body panels on this car are immaculate. All of the lights are in great shape, the engine ran great, the trans shifted great, the interior is in excellent shape (tan leather interior). The only rip on the seats that I know of is from my buddy being an idiot in college and jumping from the front seat to the rear while driving down the road and putting a small tear on the drivers seat.

The fenders are good, the rear bumper is good, all of the doors and glass are in great shape.

I'd love to sell the car complete, but I'd also be willing to part it out.

If you have any interest, shoot me a text at 217-725-1682. I'm going to look the car over tomorrow. I may trailer it back home and start pulling it apart.

Again, this car was extremely well cared for. Her mother regretted giving it to my fiance' even after buying a 3 series BMW.

I'll get some pictures when I look it over. It is identical to the car below (but without the dent in the door)

By any change do you have the driver's interior door handle? If so, what color is it?
Old 06-01-2016, 11:52 AM

i will need some parts for later. that`s my model/year also. love it more day by day.
Old 08-05-2017, 02:39 PM

Yeh I am not impressed with them , hopefully they will soften through time