Mazda Miata (MX-5) This compact RWD model, offered with many engines options for those are who want to cruise with the top down in a base model, or hit the track in one of the high performance models, has been a popular model since its introduction.

Miata HardTop

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 01:31 AM
Talking MazdaTechie .. you are lost . you have no idea about Miatas

Originally Posted by MazdaTechie
Do you mean a permanent hardtop or a convertible hardtop? There has never been a miata from the factory with a permanent hardtop roof. They're all convertibles. If you mean a convertible hardtop, to my knowledge those have only been made in the most recent years. Maybe '05 or '06, but I think just '07 and '08. Anything else would be entirely custom.

I'm so glad though that they got smart and finally started putting real glass in for the back window on the ragtops. That flexible plastic stuff was junk.

You are a complete joke. lol....
You have no idea about Mazda Miata`s ...How in this world you ask that question ..." Do you mean a permanent hardtop or a convertible hardtop?..."

and you call your self MazdaTechie ? .......Lol

I think you do know something about Miatas... You just were drunk at the time this posting was made... Lol