Mazda Forum Help & Suggestion Center Forum for members experiencing problems with the board or those who have suggestions to make the forum better.

Posts not posting

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2020, 08:51 PM
Default Posts not posting

Hello,

I've started a thread and was posting responses until the last one which has now been on hold for over a week. I posted a replacement and have also had that one waiting for approval. As far as i could see the post was forum specific without any forum rules being broken. Is there a reason for my posts to have been delayed like this?

John

Old 10-23-2020, 09:14 PM

Well first off you should not be starting a thread about this IMHO. We are mostly just members not having any administration access!

Contact grim_reaper the moderator and he will correct the errors either forum or by you!

Oh don't worry I have reported this thread so you will get the attention it deserves!

Old 10-23-2020, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
Well first off you should not be starting a thread about this IMHO. We are mostly just members not having any administration access!

Contact grim_reaper the moderator and he will correct the errors either forum or by you!

Oh don't worry I have reported this thread so you will get the attention it deserves!
Not sure why the negativity but ,,,,ok,,,,thanks for directing me to the moderator,

John

Old 10-24-2020, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Novanutcase
Not sure why the negativity but ,,,,ok,,,,thanks for directing me to the moderator,

John
John this also points to perhaps less total experience and exposer top forums. When people post I am negative without knowing my demeanor. I was laughing at your thread and thinking "NEWBIE".. Not negative. I suppose an emoticon would have made awareness of the comic response rather reading things into it that were not their?

Let me use the Movie the MARTIAN as a perfect example of what I am talking about .... the scene where they are trying to "read text" what he actually meant.. by WTF!

Sorry for that.