Mazda Forum Help & Suggestion Center Forum for members experiencing problems with the board or those who have suggestions to make the forum better.

Need Moderators

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Banned

Hence the reason for this thread. Moderators are few and many gone. No-one has time to do what's needed on this Forum. My patience with this situation has come to and end. Not caring about your situation, I care about getting things done that are part of your job that aren't getting done. Get together with the boss who made you a moderator and get more moderators. Some of the larger forums have moderators for each car model, not 1 for the whole site, although this forum site is not busy.
1 semi-active moderator doesn't cut it!
If you look up the other moderators, they have been here for many years, and the fad & interest has worn off.

Last edited by UseYourNoggin; 10-10-2015 at 07:57 AM. Reason: other moderators
Old 10-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

You are such a baby, and yes, a whiner too.
When you first joined, I was warned about you via PM from another forum member on a Canadian site you were banned from. I read his comments, but didn't take action feeling you should be able to redeem yourself. I was the ONLY active moderator then. Several members have written me over these last few years to complain about you, and some have left because of your constant whining and bitching. Grow up, Dude!! Get a life!! Get off the computer once in a while. This is not your personal blog, and as moderators, we don't get paid or compensated to do what we do here.
In addition, those FS rules you bitch about all the time would not even exist w/o me. I wrote them years ago, but things do change. Traditional forums are giving way to so-called social media sites, and we don't need to be as strict.
Find another forum if this one doesn't suit you any longer. And for God's sake, grow the f*ck up!!

Old 10-10-2015, 10:41 AM
Banned
Thumbs down

*** YOU ******* VIRGIN1 Lazy ***.
If I bitched or whined it's because of people like Shipo was an *******, especially when I first came on here. Karl10 is a another F ******* RAT. This forum was fu.cked before I came. You moderators took a long time about this situation so FU. The thing is, I would not put up with personal character attacks. If someone did this, they got it back. Give your opinion about the situation, but character bashing was my limit.

But now i really don't give a *** about you or this Forum.
Go back to your hole, and come out 6 months later like before!
BYE BYE!
Like i said have fun with half assed threads i updated!

Old 10-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator

... And this time he means it, whether his choice or not.
After nearly four years, I've had enough of him.

Old 02-18-2016, 02:12 PM

Now that UseYourNoggin is no longer here, dare I rejoin the community?

Old 02-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

That's entirely up to you, Dale. It is pretty dead here these days, though....

Old 02-21-2016, 05:23 PM

Hmmm, starting a new thread...

Old 01-29-2018, 01:15 PM

wow, shame I missed this on my hiatus

Old 01-29-2018, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by lnwlf
wow, shame I missed this on my hiatus
Pretty funny this entire thread. Personally I wish I had been made an operator for a couple of hours in October of 2015 so I would have been able to drop the Ban Hammer on the idiot myself.

Old 01-29-2018, 08:17 PM

While I am new to the forum, I was looking for a way to add my thoughts with the help of making the forum a more powerful communication tool for people who are interested in Mazdas.

In my search, I found this sad string of posts. A car based forum should be a friendly exchange of information between people who have a common interest in the brand. There is no value in allowing a person who is so negative to participate for as long as he was allowed to participate. If someone does not like the site, they should leave. I do wonder if others have some of his opinions He stated "Unfortunately newbies do not provide us with enough info and i'm not even responding to those people anymore. The following info is needed and almost always lacking: mileage, service history, size of engine, modifications done, location" I am surprised when I see new posts with no responses, especially when those posts ask a simple question or even a cry for help, perhaps other forum participants feel the newcomers don't warrant welcoming words due to their failure to provide engine size or some other grave omission.

The role of forum moderator is a thankless job. Let me say Thank You to the moderators. Your role is valuable to the success of the forum and you are worth many times what you are being paid for your service.

With the help of the forum participants we can make this a great forum. Members should scan the newcomer's posts and provide words of welcome. Once people feel welcome, perhaps we can come up with some ideas to entice representatives from Mazda, dealerships and specialty shops to chime in with technical assistance. I joined another forum administered by the same group and every newcomer post has 10 to 20 replies.

What do you think?