Mazda CX-9 This larger SUV adds a V6 option, as well as more cargo room, to the CX-7 option.

Anoyances...

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Default Anoyances...

So far I like my car... But let start an annoyancesthread, and see if anyone can come up with solutions if any!

1) Navigation options dissapear while driving.

2)Doors do not automatically lock or unlock whendrive in the car.

3) Window buttonsin a bad spot, should be closer.(nothing can be done).

4) When the headlights are set to auto, why does the car buz when the lights are on? (set to auto)

Old 04-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Default RE: Anoyances...

The one thing that is bothering me as of now is the drivers side mirror vibrates going down the road and it makes things a little blurry. I'm going back to the dealer tomorrow to see if they can do anything with it.

Old 04-04-2007, 10:50 AM

I noticed the same thing.. Let me know what happends

Old 04-04-2007, 10:17 PM

It looked at 3 more on the lot today and all of them have the same movement in the mirror so they will vibrate also. I had the dealer make a note on it and if enough people complain I hope Mazda will do something about it. I am going to bring it up every time I'm at the dealer hopefully theywill listen and correct it.

Old 04-07-2007, 01:29 PM

The buzzing from the headlights is due to the amount of boltage required to run the HID headlights along with the light sensor controlling them. The navigation options disappear while driving as the auto companies do not want people changing options wile they are driving. This is a standard thing on all dealer navigation units.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:17 AM

That's not it.. What I mean is the buzzer sounds getting out of the car since the lights are still on (Set to Auto). Why should it sound when it's on auto.. Yea sure when it set to On but not auto...

Old 04-11-2007, 01:42 PM

I have the CX7 and I also wondered about the locks not Auto Locking. Also try getting out of the car when all doors are locked. The only way is to either use the key fob or manually unlock that door. I have talked to NHTB about this safety concern and didn't get any where there.[:@]

Old 04-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Default RE: Anoyances...Auto door locks

I think auto door locks should be the drivers option. We only lock the doors when driving slowly in a questionable neighborhood. Otherwise I prefer that the doors not be locked in case I am in an accidennt.

Old 04-19-2007, 01:54 PM

ok all dealer nav systems do not block you from adjusting while driving and in fact i just traded in an 05 mazda 3 for my cx-9 and its stock nav system could be adjusted while driving, sitting, flying, whatever. I do like the fact that the locks do not auto lock, to me that is annoying, If I want the door locks I will move my hand the two inches and do it myself. I really have no complaints yet but i just got mine yesterday, however i was wondering if anyon knows how to pull the radio as i just bought the nav system off ebay from a wrecked one, and i have pulled many a radio but i want to know exactly so as not to break any clips and the dealer wouldnt install this for me.

Old 04-30-2007, 06:09 PM

The mirrors do not move to match the recorded seat position. No holein the valet key. No way to upload waypoints forNAV. No height adjustment for passenger seat.When using keyless mode, car should lock automaticallywhen you walk away.