Mazda CX-9 This larger SUV adds a V6 option, as well as more cargo room, to the CX-7 option.

Anoyances...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Exclamation mirror shaking

Originally Posted by DN27
The one thing that is bothering me as of now is the drivers side mirror vibrates going down the road and it makes things a little blurry. I'm going back to the dealer tomorrow to see if they can do anything with it.
when i first bought my mazdz CX9 the same thing was happening, the dealership replaced it and i noticed its happening again. now over 30 day warranty, good luck

Old 01-07-2014, 05:19 PM

I just bought a CX-9 2013 with Nav and I have to say I am pretty unhappy with several "small" details:
- Fuel consumption is WAY worst than advertised
- Two controls provided for a 3 driver memory car
- Voice recognition is a JOKE, useless
- Navigation System cannot be controlled while driving. This is a MAJOR problem and contradictory with many other controls that CAN be used (like dialing a 10 digit phone number, likely 215 keystrokes to get there, etc.). I bought a handheld GPS for $70 that works way better but I feel pretty dumb having paid $2500 for this nonsense.
- Garage openers are not lighted, hard to find at night when you get home
- Dim switch "hidden" and not lighted, almost impossible to find it
- Satellite radio software has multiple issues, not properly designed. Just one example: It will not let you select "scan alert" while driving... which is just one keystroke. So, are we suppossed to stop in the highway when our favorite artist is ON? Or spend a couple of hours with the car idle until all our favorite artists/ songs play? ABSURD!
- Leather seats are not leather for the most part
- No compass!!!!!!
- No air pressure monitor for the tires (just an alarm)
- No power (12V or 110V) for second row. And this is a family car???? Does the designer have any kids????

And many, many more, I just got tired of typing. Hope somebody tells me I am dumb and wrong in some of these issues.

Old 05-17-2015, 10:59 PM
Default Unexplained three beep sound

Our 2013 CX-9 has an unusual three beep sound coming from somewhere within the dash. It happens at the same location every time we go by. I believe it may be receiving some sort of a signal from traffic devices near a particular location(s). Each and every tine we drive by this particular spot the three beeps go off. Anyone else experience this?