No lights on centre console audio and fan controls - Mazda Forum - Mazda Enthusiast Forums

Old 04-20-2017, 08:43 PM

Default No lights on centre console audio and fan controls

Ive just purchased this cx7 and Im finding it hard to get used to at night. I have no lights on any audio controls or the fan switch or the gear shift.

Yes I know I have audio controls on the steering wheel, and a gear indicator on the dash, but Im finding it hard to select various audio controls in the dark, like disc skip, aux, FM etc. Cant find the air cond/fan speed or mode without turning on the overhead light. The whole centre console is blacked out, except for the speedo and upper centre info display.

Is there a dimmer control somewhere, or should I check a fuse, or is this a design issue?