Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

I'm in!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Default RE: I'm in!

Hey Vanessa ... Overall my experience with Mazda Westside was very good. I did Internet shopping too.Isent in requests for quotes on almost exact replica cars (only difference is the one I ended up getting has the mirror with Homelink) to Westside, Mazda of Bedford (which is probably the one closest to you) and Bass Mazda in Lorain County (I didn't mind traveling, I bought my last Mazda in Kent!). I asked that they price the car with all the extras that I wanted. That was on a Sunday night, so I got e-mails back saying they would contact me the next day. On Monday morning, I did get a call from Bedford, and he started asking me about what I wanted on the car (did he not read my e-mail?). He told me he would research the pricing, and get back to me. By Monday afternoon, I did not hear backfrom Westside or Bass, so I called each of them asking for the person who sent the e-mail. The guy from Bass called me back, and I knew I might have problems when he said that the Preferred Package (cargo tray, net, bumper guard, etc) was a factory installed package. I told him what the package was, and he said, "Oh, I thought that was something else." He tried to look up pricing over the phone, but couldn't get his computer to work. Never mind. Then the guy from Westside called. I had told him in a voicemail message that I work nearby and wanted to stop in after work. He left me a message telling me to stop on in, so I did. They were knowledgable, friendly, welcoming, had great service, and he stayed late so that I could do the test drive and we could negotiate the deal. Then I found out that they offer free car washes for as long as you own the car and since I work nearby, if I need service they will come and pick up the car from my work, then drop it back off for me. Actually, that is the plan tomorrow when my Sirius radio is due to be installed (if we don't get too much snow, that is). The only thing I wasn't happy with is I think I could have gotten a better price on my trade-in (a low miles 2003 Mazda 6i), but I didn't push it or haggle.I guess I could have, but I was tired and just wanted to get it done. Let me know when you hear more on yours!

By the way, do you mind if I ask what you paid?