Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

I'm in!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
Default I'm in!

I picked my new CX-7 up tonight ... and boy am I excited!

Here are my specs:
2007 CX-7 GT FWD
Galaxy Grey/Black Leather
Moonroof/Bose/6 CD Changer
Sirius Satellite - (on a "We Owe")
Preferred Package
Front/Rear Splash Guards
Moonroof Wind Deflector
All Weather Floor Mats
Autodim Mirror/Compass/Homelink

$27,961

I'm in Cleveland, Ohio. It's snowed like a sonofagun here today, but I still took it out for a ride after I left the dealer. This car handles like a dream. I'm looking forward to when I can take it out on clear highways and see what she can do![/align]

Old 01-31-2007, 10:31 PM
Default RE: I'm in!

Congradulatons.....

Where are your pictures...???

Old 02-03-2007, 12:53 PM

Old 02-09-2007, 10:43 PM

Nice price on the FWD. Did you price the AWD? With the COLD weather here in Chicago,I wish mine looked as clean as yours. I did wash it today and got it in the garage b4 it froze.

Old 02-10-2007, 04:59 PM

nice price on the fwd gt. Is the price you paid before taxes or with?

Old 02-11-2007, 02:26 PM

nice price on the fwd gt. Is the price you paid before taxes or with? I'm in Cleve also, waiting on mine to be delivered to dealer.

Old 02-11-2007, 07:14 PM

ORIGINAL: desbrit1

nice price on the fwd gt. Is the price you paid before taxes or with? I'm in Cleve also, waiting on mine to be delivered to dealer.
Thanks ... this was my price before TTL. I get my Sirius put in on Tuesday, I can't wait! What are the specs for yours? When is it due in? Why did you have to order it versus buying one from dealer inventory?And from what dealer? Where in CLE are you?

Old 02-11-2007, 11:19 PM

I'm waiting for a black cherry mica fwd sport. I wanted to add bose, moonroof, fog lights, and auto driver seat. I'm ordering from a medina dealership, they didn't have what I wanted in stock. I fell in love with the black cherry color, so I'll wait. they told me last wednesday that I would get it by this Tuesday.
Call Saturday to have moon reflector and mud flaps, and cargo cover added( dealer said I can get it at his price), now I'm told that it will be another week!!! They said they had to order brand new, car as of Saturday was coming off a boat and in Tacoma Wa. I'm an eastsider a suburb near 271. We may have to meet up once I get my vehicle or keep in touch at least . I have only seen one of these in Cleveland and it was a week ago when I had taken a blk cherry mica out on a test drive, hey it could have been you. I did however notice a lot of looks on the test drive, i'm sure it'll be a matter of time before we see more.

Old 02-12-2007, 09:36 AM

Cool ... I hope your car gets here soon. Back in '92 I had an Eagle Talon built to my specifications and had to wait almost 8 weeks for it. It was worth the wait, though. I'm sure you're anxious for yours to get here.

I live ontheWest side, but I drive a lot around Cuyahoga County, so it could have been me (maybe not, I don't get to Medina much). I've seen a few on the road, but every car is just so filthy right now who can tell what anything is!

Definitely keep in touch! By the way, I'm Marc.

Old 02-12-2007, 11:58 AM

oh wow, I hope I don't have to wait that long. The salesman told me it would be another week, I hope he wasn't bs-ing me. I actually live on the eastside of Cleveland. I did my shopping via the internet and the medina dealership was offering me the best deal. I know one thing if it wasn't for the kid being so nice and the sales manager brow beating me until I gave in( however they gave me a deal I couldn't refuse), I would have managed the same deal from a dealer closer to home. I hadn't realized that Medina was so far off and the dealership is not right of the freeway. I did notice that you purchased yours at Westside, what was your experience like? I don't think I will be traveling back to Medina if I have any issues, I will need to look for a dealership closer to home. Oh and my name is Vanessa.