Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

Help please

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2020, 05:04 PM
Default Help please

I have a Mazda cx 7 2009 I have had nothing but trouble out of since I bought it. We have put a timing chain on it twice in a few months. A VVT, Intake manifold assembly, egr valve, new spark plugs, coils, and mass air flow sensors, and down flow and up flow 02 sensors. It

is spitting and sputtering no power. Here are some codes we have gotten. Not even sure what to try anymore Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Carla

Old 06-21-2020, 05:48 PM

With your Diagnostic scanner connected directly to the OBDII diagnostic connector?
Retrieve the current DTCs Make a note of them
Then... go into the monitors and Make a note of which monitors are in fault.

You then need to clear and re-set all the DTCs as well reset the Monitors which they will all go into temporary fault until the ECU either registers them as ok or still in fault.
BEFORE doing resetting either area of the ECU make sure you get the information of all DTCs and Monitors that are in fault otherwise you will not have a fresh base line of new information to retrieve in the ECU.

Then post the newly retrieved DTCs you get and after the engine warms up which Monitors are still in fault.