Mazda CX-7 This sporty turbocharged 4 cylinder SUV combines the spirit of a performance car with the versatility of an SUV.

Is CX-7 built in Japan?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Default RE: Is CX-7 built in Japan?

ORIGINAL: realmanyoga

Considering the poor quality of the CX-7 maybe it is assembled in Japan by American workers.

Not sure what you mean by poor build quality?

Mine has had zero build issues. Not rattles, squeeks junk failing etc... Zero problems. No feature not working etc.

Now their programming QA and their market research into how buyers expect the engine and tranny to work may be off.

If you want to see actual poor build quality, look into any Hyundai My friends is leaking oil, transmission synchros are shot, seats collapsing and drives like crap. But she bought it for its cheap price not quality... That's what she got too.

Also I am suspect of a 2 post person coming on and knocking our cars...

One wonders if you actually own a CX7 or one of the competing models and are just stirring the pot here...

Old 03-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Default RE: Is CX-7 built in Japan?

ORIGINAL: Alpha Wolf

ORIGINAL: realmanyoga

Considering the poor quality of the CX-7 maybe it is assembled in Japan by American workers.

Not sure what you mean by poor build quality?

Mine has had zero build issues. Not rattles, squeeks junk failing etc... Zero problems. No feature not working etc.

Now their programming QA and their market research into how buyers expect the engine and tranny to work may be off.

If you want to see actual poor build quality, look into any Hyundai My friends is leaking oil, transmission synchros are shot, seats collapsing and drives like crap. But she bought it for its cheap price not quality... That's what she got too.

Also I am suspect of a 2 post person coming on and knocking our cars...

One wonders if you actually own a CX7 or one of the competing models and are just stirring the pot here...

I concur with Alpha; realmanyoga's statement smells of arrogance based on ignorance. My CX7 drives, feels, and sounds like a very well built vehicle. Maybe that guy is comparing this to a higher class of cars such as the Lexus LS460 or RX350? Actually, now when I look closely at the Acura MDX, I feel the CX7 looks much better! :-D