Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's your favorite thing about your CX-5?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2018, 12:47 PM
Default What's your favorite thing about your CX-5?

Hey guys, I recently did a video about my 5 favorite things about my Mazda CX-5. What are YOUR favorite things?

Old 12-24-2018, 09:31 PM

I wish I could have my volume **** on that side of the console. easier reach to the most used dial on the car.

Old 12-26-2018, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by montanaman
I wish I could have my volume **** on that side of the console. easier reach to the most used dial on the car.
You can, just buy the console with for the RHD version, and move your volume switch and other switches to the other side.

Old 12-27-2018, 05:20 AM

I really like the brake hold option. We live in a heavy traffic area with lights every few blocks that are long enough to listen to a complete song.

Also enjoy using the cruise control with option to set distance and auto brake if necessary.

Have a friend that just bought a new Lexus ES and he was very surprised at all the options we have on our Grand touring.

Jiim

Old 12-31-2018, 11:00 AM

i just used the brake hold option recently and i thought to myself.. WOW this is a really cool feature.. i also found out by accident that i can fast forward and rewind places in a song VIA mp3 using the BIG console ***.. i love that as well.. i couldnt do that with my chevy malibu ... but for me my FAV is the HEAD UP DISPLAY.... i never even look at my dashboard as i dont need to, everything i need including gps info is in my windshield.!

Old 12-31-2018, 07:01 PM

Most reliable and durable vehicle ever among 25 units over 40 years. Beats Honda hands down.

Old 12-31-2018, 07:46 PM

Another vote for the HUD.

Old 02-04-2019, 03:24 PM

Engaging handling for a CUV, premium feeling interior compaired to previous Subarus.

Old 02-07-2019, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by John451
Engaging handling for a CUV, premium feeling interior compaired to previous Subarus.
Yeah, I hear you. I also like the drive. It handles like its on rails and although the ride is firm, it feels like my Jaguar XF on steroids and feels just as upmarket which says alot!

Old 02-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Angry Something not to like...

Watch out for the point on this corner with the hood raised!
I have a nice wound on my forehead from reaching for leaves in the gutter with the hood raised yesterday...

Quick Reply: What's your favorite thing about your CX-5?