Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style

Got tips?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2023, 07:16 PM

Where is the "exhaust forum?"

Old 09-25-2023, 05:45 AM

If you read all the comments above, you will see I included a link to a previous "exhaust tip" tip discussion on this forum which included exhaust systems.
The type of exhaust system, along with the vehicle design, determines the shape and size of tips that can be used on it.

Old 09-25-2023, 06:55 AM

I did.
It's your world chief.

Old 09-25-2023, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by climbinglife
I did.
It's your world chief.
Chief?
I'm not an indigenous native American tribal leader or a "chief" in any sense of the word.
Though I have dabbled at being a self-proclaimed home chef.
It most assuredly isn't my world, nor do I wish it to be.

And that's my "tips'.

Old 09-25-2023, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lobstah
Chief?
I'm not an indigenous native American tribal leader or a "chief" in any sense of the word.
Though I have dabbled at being a self-proclaimed home chef.
It most assuredly isn't my world, nor do I wish it to be.

And that's my "tips'.
He is watching this thread . Logged on and went right here. LOL

Old 09-25-2023, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Callisto
He is watching this thread . Logged on and went right here. LOL

Creeping I see, nice.
And aren't you now doing what you continually chastise others for doing? coopting a thread with non empirical posts that aren't relevant to the thread?
Not good.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by climbinglife
Creeping I see, nice.
And aren't you now doing what you continually chastise others for doing? coopting a thread with non empirical posts that aren't relevant to the thread?
Not good.
I thought you left? Should I find the post that you stated leaving this forum?
As for my post I was simply letting another valued member know that you have great interest in his comments!
lol
Besides technical speaking it was you that made the comments (not in a positive manor) directed at some individual members in the last couple of days. How many battles can you start when you are vastly out numbered?
Now do you have a another new exhaust system to sell ? I know that is the proverbial "Pandora's box" question.

Note the time index.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:32 AM

Did he though? I just looked through his recent posts and don't see anything about him exiting the forum. Maybe I missed it?

Old 09-25-2023, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
Did he though? I just looked through his recent posts and don't see anything about him exiting the forum. Maybe I missed it?
Not worth the effort to find it IMHO? And maybe it was how it was worded? I honestly can't remember the exact thread or quote. There has been a couple of newer members in his timeline that seemed to have compatibility concerns with how some of us post on this forum. Thin skinned.
I just have not updated my watch thread list as well member watch list and alerts in months. I was busy closing down another vehicle forum that had been around since 2001. That platform finally died off and most members went to facebook.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
I didn't and he knows I didn't because he replied to a post I made like 4 days ago. He's not stupid no matter how many times he tries to prove to the contrary almost everytime he posts. He should also know that you can reply to a thread and then close out of the forum and it will still have you logged on and in the last place on the forum you were. But I digress.

"​​​​​​How many battles can you start when you are vastly out numbered?"

Thank you for proving your mob mentality by you and a select few on this forum

​​​​​​"Now do you have a another new exhaust system to sell ? "

Don't you have dozens of emails to answer, customers to help and credentials to tout?

Quick Reply: Got tips?