Mazda CX-5 The CX-5 CUV debuts Mazda's SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY and is unique for its impressive fuel economy, responsive handling and bold style
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Android Car Stereo?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 10:10 PM
Default Android Car Stereo?

Hi! I want to remove the factory radio and install the new android car stereo in my CX5. How do it? Is it difficult to install this? How about the Seicane Android Car Stereo?

Old 05-23-2018, 06:09 AM

I have installed such head unit to my Mazda 6, I think it is better to let professionals make the installation. My head unit is called Smarty Trend. It is good. I like how it is functioning.

Old 05-28-2018, 04:10 PM

The best way is, sell the car and buy the one that does have it.

Old 11-05-2018, 07:58 AM

I am very concerned about driving safety. I always wanted to install a camera and tire pressure monitoring system. But I wanted to make it comprehensive. Find those who with confidence will tell me, yes, it is these that will suit you. And the car I have is not very new mazda mx3. In the basic configuration without camera((( . And I interested in the installation of these devices in the complex, didn’t want myself an additional headache. I searched for a long time, I really like to know the details. Unfortunately, I got to the point that I decided to leave this idea already, or even AT ALL to change the car. But I was lucky. Found one site contacted the guys. Reported all the necessary information. I was surprised I received by e-mail a whole list with detailed characteristics of what can be installed. He agreed with them all the details and fulfilled the order. Yes, I waited a long time since I live in Miami, and the guys work from Berlin. But I am telling you so, it was worth it! Service stations, we have a lot, thank God. So after installation, I was completely satisfied. I think about changing the head unit. This is the story that happened to me here for you who is interested in the link, so that YOU can save your time on these searches.
SMARTY Trend? - the best brand of high quality Android Car Stereo Navigation In-Dash head units - SMARTY Trend? Company

Old 11-22-2018, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by David Lee
Hi! I want to remove the factory radio and install the new android car stereo in my CX5. How do it? Is it difficult to install this? How about the Seicane Android Car Stereo?
Don't listen to the others saying its better to install professionally. A few years back, I knew NOTHING about pulling a car's dash apart, then my heater core packed up in my old Audi A4 and I after the dealer quoted me the price of another car to fix it, I decided to tackle it myself. You can do this!

I've just bought a brand new 2018 CX5 and plan to upgrade my sound system to the 10 inch Android unit available on AliExpress. I installed one in my Audi a few years back with backup camera and it works great. All you have to do is take the dash off below the screen, insert the new screen, pull out the current control ***** in the center console and install the new ones after running the cable through the center console from the top part of the dash - easy peezy!

I have a YouTube channel and will probably only be doing this mod next year, so keep a look out as I'll have many videos coming on how to do things to the CX5 - there are too many things missing from this car - like ambient lighting, Android auto, auto window up and down from the keyfob, remote start etc. I plan to do these mods over the coming few months and will do "how to videos" on all of them.

You can fit that Android unit yourself. In the meantime, here's a link to the one on AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Weke...1ecd2e0eZpHZht

Old 06-29-2020, 03:35 AM

I have compared any aftermarket car stereos including seicane, XTRONS about the design, performance, price, package and so on. And I ast last I design to get XTRONS Android car stereo. It maybe not as famous as Pioneer, Alphine. But it is a reliable designed in UK and manufactured in China.
I got one XTRONS PQ series for car vehicle with Hexa core processord, HDMI, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX and so on.
I am satisfied with it.

Old 06-30-2020, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Kaique
I have compared any aftermarket car stereos including seicane, XTRONS about the design, performance, price, package and so on. And I ast last I design to get XTRONS Android car stereo. It maybe not as famous as Pioneer, Alphine. But it is a reliable designed in UK and manufactured in China.
I got one XTRONS PQ series for car vehicle with Hexa core processord, HDMI, Bluetooth 5.0 aptX and so on.
I am satisfied with it.
I don't see a model that works with the CX-5 in the link you provided. Which one did you use?

Old 07-01-2020, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by chickdr19
I don't see a model that works with the CX-5 in the link you provided. Which one did you use?
Looked like spam to me.