Mazda BT 50 & Pickup Trucks While Mazda may not be known for their trucks, they have always produced quality reliable trucks for both hauling cargo, or simply crusing. BT 50

Mazdatrucking.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2020, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Cusser
I cannot open these
The two attachments are useless, but the web link does have working links to the "Tech links" in the upper left-hand corner of the archived page.

Old 09-17-2020, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by The Lizard King
The two attachments are useless, but the web link does have working links to the "Tech links" in the upper left-hand corner of the archived page.
Got it, thanks !!! Now you see why I am not technically-smart enough to have helped with MazdaTrucking.com !!!

Old 09-19-2020, 05:20 AM

I spent about a week contacting all the companies that were hosting for Mazda trucking, none still held backups or any information. I did however find someone with a hard copy of the tech section, and he has uploaded it to http://fe3.wiki. Although not specific to any of the b series, the information is useful as fe3 engines are commonly swapped into them.

Hope this is of help to someone.

Old 09-19-2020, 06:17 AM

Thanks Lynx!
Good to have the data, but I miss the camaraderie, I guess there is no backup file for that part.

Bobmo

Old 09-20-2020, 01:51 PM

Figures... I had a ton of stuff on there also.
I emailed Axlebreakerearl but never received a reply.

Old 09-26-2020, 06:27 PM

Heya Cusser.. Man its a sad to see that the best forum I ever got banned from is gone.... I'll have to talk to Emjay on Facebook and see if there is anything I can do..
There is a redirect on the URL now, so all of that content might be lost in space, unless Mike or Ken have it backed up somewhere.. I dont give a sh** if any of the Admins or Mods still dont like me, I am still better at computers than any of them, and if I can help in restoring a great forum, then I'll do my damnedest to do so..

Old 09-27-2020, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Pantharen
Heya Cusser.. Man its a sad to see that the best forum I ever got banned from is gone.... I'll have to talk to Emjay on Facebook and see if there is anything I can do..
There is a redirect on the URL now, so all of that content might be lost in space, unless Mike or Ken have it backed up somewhere.. I dont give a sh** if any of the Admins or Mods still dont like me, I am still better at computers than any of them, and if I can help in restoring a great forum, then I'll do my damnedest to do so..
Private message sent.

Old 09-27-2020, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Cusser
Private message sent.
Can I be privy to that PM?

Old 10-08-2020, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by The Lizard King
From SinCityLocal on the mazdabscene site: "The forum owner, several weeks ago, told emjay that everything would be up soon. Then axelbreakerearl sent an inquiry and found that the sole owner of the server/hosting company was in the hospital and had lost one of his legs to diabetes. I think it's safe to say that all the content is lost, even if the forum comes back... it won't be the same. This is all the info I have to share. Sorry for the bad news."
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 2 Mazdatrucking.com T-shirts, a red and a blue !!!!

Old 10-15-2020, 08:20 PM

I was just going to start working on getting my 92 B2600 Cab Plus 4X4 started again after spending a year on my 67 Beetle, but then I couldn't get on MazdaTrucking.com. I have limited computer skills but if there's anything I can help with, I will. Thanks everyone for posting here!

Quick Reply: Mazdatrucking.com