Mazda 323,Mazda 626 & Mazda 929 Whether the compact 323, the mid sized 626, or the full sized 929, these vehicles remain very popular even though production has stopped.

My car is swirving

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Default My car is swirving

If anyone could help ide appreciate it. Im having a problem with my car, it swirves side to side when i go at a rate of speed of (65-80) and i currently had my R/F axel changed, R/R bearing, and they told me that i shouuld have my lower ball joints also changed. So when they repaired everything they said it shouldnt be moving the way it was, but still continues. Im assuming that it could be one of two things: Rack & Pinion, or my Control Arm Bushings. Maybe i need an alignment also (not done yet).

If anyone could help me ide glady appreciate it.

Thank You
Jerome

Old 06-13-2005, 08:37 PM
Default RE: My car is swirving

go for the alignment and the bushings, great improvements would be noticed, and also have the shocks and struts checked while you are at it. those can cause quite a bit of pitch or roll in a car when they are worn and need replacing.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:48 AM
Default RE: My car is swirving

I had the same problem with my 86 323. come to find out it was a broken band in one of my front tires. that might or might not be your problem but hey at least i tryed.