Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

White leather interior cleaning and maintenance

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 02:51 AM
Unhappy White leather interior cleaning and maintenance

Hey everyone, I am going to soon purchase my first car, quite excited one shall say. It's a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with all the available options for this car.
But there's a little issue.
The car has previously been in an accident, however, it's been completely repainted with the same original color of the manufacturer and all the broken parts have been replaced. so the exterior is no issue.
The interior is my main concern. It has a grey exterior and a white interior with a black headline. However, all the white leather on the inside due to really bad ownership has turned to like a light brown or even like a cappuccino color.
Do you think I can get the interior to look as new as the exterior does now, or I'll never be able to bring back the white shine of that gorgeous white leather interior (White Mazda interior is my most favorite part of the entire car). If yes can you suggest how can I clean it? Because I couldn't find anything other than tesla white leather cleaning on youtube.
Thanks in advance <3

Old 08-17-2022, 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=Davud Sharifi;191405]Hey everyone, I am going to soon purchase my first car, quite excited one shall say. It's a 2017 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with all the available options for this car.
But there's a little issue.
The car has previously been in an accident, however, it's been completely repainted with the same original color of the manufacturer and all the broken parts have been replaced. so the exterior is no issue.
The interior is my main concern. It has a grey exterior and a white interior with a black headline. However, all the white leather on the inside due to really bad ownership has turned to like a light brown or even like a cappuccino color.
Do you think I can get the interior to look as new as the exterior does now, or I'll never be able to bring back the white shine of that gorgeous white leather interior (White Mazda interior is my most favorite part of the entire car). If yes can you suggest how can I clean it? Because I couldn't find anything other than tesla white leather cleaning on youtube.
Thanks in advance

I realize you wrote this over a year ago. The beat thing to do is take it to a professional detailer and have it detailed properly. Then it will be easier for you to maintain. That is the best option