General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Helppppppppppppppp Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 12:27 PM
Default Helppppppppppppppp Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

[&o]
I have a 2004 Mazda 6 and first of all its on its 3rd transmission does mazda have a problem with the automatics in the 4cyl? SecondThe battery ran down and I jumped it with a power pack after that the headlights went out then it was parked over night and what I thought was a dead battery again and I jumped it again when I did the windows started rolling down the radio started going through stations and the wipers went crazy and now it will not start, but all the dash lights come on windows will not roll back up etc... Please help pior to the battery running down the battery light on the dash would come on, but not stay on and then it would come on and off sometimes, could the alternator cause all of this I know the fuse is blown on the power windows, but it keeps blowing I put a meter on the plug area where the fuse blows and its reading 12v would the voltage regulator mess up and cause a surge??

Optional Information:
2004 6I hatchback 4cyl

Old 09-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Helppppppppppppppp Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Here's a place to start....
Disconnect the neg batt terminal. Turn on everything in the car that draws power. Of course the key needs to be on for that one. Wait 10-15mins and reconnect the battery.
If that doesn't work, shoot it!!

Old 09-20-2008, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator

Oh, and I know you are new here, probably new at forums, but like most forums pleasetry to avoidcross or double-posting threads.
If you don't know what that is, it's starting 2 ormore threads w/the exact same original post.
Thanks.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:59 PM

i think there is a problem with the trans in the 4 cyl mazda 3 cause i am also on my 3rd trans as for the battery problem i dont know what to tell you there