Mazda3 Offered in both a sedan and wagon, this sporty model offers a great car for the family, as well a fun track car.

no key hole on the passenger door

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: no key hole on the passenger door

SPeeDy, Benice to our sedan brothers and sisters.
Do YOU need to have your hormones checked too?

Old 11-17-2007, 11:42 AM

lol my hormones are already out of whack

Old 11-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator

Menopause?

Old 11-17-2007, 12:26 PM

LMAO! out of whack meaning out of control!! meaning an abundance of hormones alll over the place! not old lady disease! hahah oh richard... i like the fact that theres no key hole on the trunk.. i dont kno if u havent noticed, but keys are goin to become obsolete very soon because of keyless start and all the facny junk comin out now. "now all u need to to do is keep a key in ur pocket and the car will start!" - some new car...

Old 11-17-2007, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Sure I've noticed. The fact that these keys are HUGH in my pocket begs for a no key situation. I'd love it!!
As it is I carry too many keys. When we were on vacation, I hardly carried any. When I moved to Texas (nearly 13 yrs ago) I didn't have but two for the first coupla' months. It was liberating. It felt a little strange but I LOVED it!!

Old 11-17-2007, 05:12 PM

ORIGINAL: SPeeDy3

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

ORIGINAL: virgin1

No need imo. The key fob releases and unlocks it.
Take THAT, sedan owners!! Hatches ROCK!!!

We have TWICE as many keyholes, and a trunk. Sounds like we have MORE.

Question for station wagon owners ... if all your doors were unlocked, and your electrics went down - how would you lock your hatchback door?
station wagon!?!?!? STATION WAGON!!?!?!?!? STATION WAGON?!?!?!?!!?!? STATION WAGON?!?!?!!?!?!?!? STATION WAGON?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?STATION WAGON?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? no comment....... wait! one comment! forget you!!! (the mazda 3 sedan looks like a clown car! there i said it!!! lol)
*slaps speedy* O.O my car doesnt look like a clown car im gonna go hug my car and tell her she doesnt look like a clown car and that speedy is just jealous cuz he doesnt have my car . jokes. that hurt though speedy. cmonnn because some guy said a station wagon (look at the ford taurus wagon then look at the mazdaspeed3. looks kind of the same shaping .

Old 11-17-2007, 05:27 PM

lol didnt mean to hurt anybodys feelings dude. sorry bout that. but IT DOESNT LOOK ANYHTING LIKE A TAURUS!!!me and my dad were driving and we saw the new nissan versa hatchback.. and he said "look its your car..." i was about to start crying :-(. my friends say i have a turbo pt cruiser.. hahaha.. then i just remmber that my car is wayyyyyyyy faster than his 89 supra.. lmao.

Old 11-17-2007, 05:46 PM

lol waht does your dad drive. cuz obviously he doesnt know the difference between a MAZDASPEED3 and a nissan versa. wow thats sad. and i know i was just kiddin with you on that taurus thing haha. well my friend tells me my car is shiit and that it is slow.. this is coming from a guy who drives HIS MOM'S kia sportage 98

Old 11-17-2007, 06:06 PM

lol my dad drives a 98 ford windstar.. lmao

Old 11-17-2007, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: jaimie08mazda3
... because some guy said a station wagon (look at the ford taurus wagon then look at the mazdaspeed3. looks kind of the same shaping

I'm just liable to bitch-slap you for that one, Jaime.

Quick Reply: no key hole on the passenger door