Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Mazda and your dash cam shorts

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2023, 11:35 AM
Default Mazda and your dash cam shorts

Many of our members are getting and using Dash cams now and looking at some of my recordings it is amazing how almost daily there is something entertaining that happens and recorded by my dash cams. I thought it may be great that some other members can post some of their dash cam adventures.
I know that most will be recording drivers that seem to think they own the road or just have no driving sense or even apparently forgot the vehicle codes but I am sure there are some other recordings that are fun or scenic?

To start off here are 2 of mine and these both happened the same day on the same road?

Have fun and post up those video's.

In this video I normally stop about 8 feet back from the line because of the poor city planning making this intersection and as you can see i was slowing down. Had I been stopped it would have been almost impossible for me to have reacted and attempt to avert being hit head on?

Suicide pass in poor driving condition 2 lane and by a slight curve in road? We got the 1 figure salute by this woman at the traffic light. LOL What do people do dumb **** driving with personal plates and visible window decals and stickers? There is actually more to this video when the light turned green, she proceeded to speed of and run a red light a block up?

Old 01-19-2023, 06:00 PM

You can see I clearly had the green my right hand vision slightly impaired by the truck turning right but this joker ran and hot RED and then looked at me like "what did I do wrong"

Old 02-04-2023, 03:00 AM

ALL Mazda 3 fuses on the fuse box inside the cabin (the one you are using), are constant always on, there are non that don't supply power even with the ignition is switched off, its weird your multimeter says different. To use one of these with a dash cam you MUST purchase a dash cam that provides the parking feature. The parking feature will power down the camera if no motion is detected, if your camera doesn't support this it will remain powered on 24/7 and may drain your battery.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Last edited by Alkol; 02-05-2023 at 03:14 AM.
Old 10-23-2023, 01:21 PM
Old 10-25-2023, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
That hurt to watch

Old 12-14-2023, 12:52 PM

I also have the rea dash cam shot of this driver riding my bumper 35mph . When we came up to the stop light at this intersection that is a problem area I always hang back about a car, length because of driver cutting the lane of their left hand turn from the HWY as posted in other videos of mine here. This driver in the Mercede drove around my sped up and crossed the intersection on a RED light just behind the truck that had a legal Green light to cross.

Old 04-12-2024, 02:02 PM

Yet another moron driving in our street. You can plainly see that my wife and I are going down a clearly labeled ONE WAY STREET. At the end if you listen you can hear my tun signal clicking. I daily go down this street and turn unto a very busy street to drive home. This road is used frequently by semi-trucks construction vehicles logging trucks and basic commuter traffic. keep that in mind look what this driver was motioning me to pull out and what???? Pull out in the street and drive around her? ROLMAO.

I had to trim it short because she literally decided to play chicken with me and sat there until it went through her head that she was in the wrong. likely finally saw the DO NOT ENTER ONE sign that was literally on my driver side next to me. You can even see the sign as I pulled up to stop. I had many colorful words directed at her that youtube would have censored my video. LOL

Last edited by Callisto; 04-12-2024 at 02:05 PM.